Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

I think will stay away from Boldenone from now on (2 studies)

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
In the light of these studies I think I won't be using Boldenone anymore.
Was not a big fan of it in the first place anyways.

These findings suggest that misuse of the boldenone undecylenate may contribute to the occurrence of a chronic renal injury that may lead to a progressive renal failure.

Deterioration of glomerular endothelial surf... [Hum Exp Toxicol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Boldenone may damage liver, says animal study

p53 and Bcl-2expression in response to bo... [Toxicol Ind Health. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Boldenone may damage liver, says animal study

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
that study didnt prove shit bro..anyway,if your going to use u cant worry about side efects and short term and long term effects ...If anyone is so concern about anabolic side effects then they have no bussiness taking them...steroids is not a dooms day drug....And dont beleive every study u read..most are monkey shit ..just out to scare ya....dw

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Read the first study, calling bullshit on it. Going by the dose and the animals weight that would be the same as a 210 pound man taking 476.25 mg for 9 weeks. I personally don't know any bodybuilder who takes that little for so short of a time. Most I know including myself take 600mg or more for 14 weeks, or more. If the study held true for humans you would see bodybuilders dropping like flies. You don't.

I have to agree with DW on this one.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
The only down i find about equipose is my blood gets real thick....i take 80mgs of asprin to keep my blood thin....Thick blood can lead to blood clots and heart attacks...Other then that equipose is about the safest steroid in the anabolic family.Just my oppion of course...dw

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I'm not a rabbit and anatomically have very little in common with one. Animal studies can be interesting but I wouldn't just take them as human applicable. Especially those which have not been replicated.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
most study and findings generally cater to who provided the funding to do the tests

B

BackInTheSaddle

Mar 4, 2012
Aren't there a group of proven "ones" that people stick too? It seems like the choices have become bigger than the menu at the Cheesecake Factory. Isn't sticking to the proven winners the safest bet?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Aren't there a group of proven "ones" that people stick too? It seems like the choices have become bigger than the menu at the Cheesecake Factory. Isn't sticking to the proven winners the safest bet?

The old tried and true ones IMO:

1. Test
2. EQ
3. Dbol
4. Deca (although I can't take it)
5. Anadrol (again, I can't take it)
6. Proviron ( love it!)
7. Anavar (just too damn expensive)
8. Primo (more expensive than var!)

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The old tried and true ones IMO:

1. Test
2. EQ
3. Dbol
4. Deca (although I can't take it)
5. Anadrol (again, I can't take it)
6. Proviron ( love it!)
7. Anavar (just too damn expensive)
8. Primo (more expensive than var!)
No tren on that menu?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The studies being done on those damn rabbits but the one of the Eurpean Journal and done with people showed no liver problems at all.

Any hormone can have negative sides, use & don't abuse.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic