SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

I swear this chick was on WCBB

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Jenn BFL Chick was the girl that Basskiller used as an avi picture sometimes. It was a picture of her naked with a sign in front of her that said "I Love Basskiller." Also, BK had that other forum many years back that he "lost." She may have been a member at that site. She was on EF in the early 2000's, a young girl who posted on the female forum and I think the EF chat forum. After a year or two, she disappeared and never posted again. I think BK mentioned she was dating somebody from the forums that fukked her over and she never came back to them. Something like that.

This is all assuming it is the same girl though, LOL!!! That was over 20 years ago, FML!!! lol.

@Wilson6 was around EF during that period on the EF female forum, maybe he can remember her and say if he thinks it's the same girl?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Jenn BFL Chick was the girl that Basskiller used as an avi picture sometimes. It was a picture of her naked with a sign in front of her that said "I Love Basskiller." Also, BK had that other forum many years back that he "lost." She may have been a member at that site. She was on EF in the early 2000's, a young girl who posted on the female forum and I think the EF chat forum. After a year or two, she disappeared and never posted again. I think BK mentioned she was dating somebody from the forums that fukked her over and she never came back to them. Something like that.

This is all assuming it is the same girl though, LOL!!! That was over 20 years ago, FML!!! lol.

@Wilson6 was around EF during that period on the EF female forum, maybe he can remember her and say if he thinks it's the same girl?
Was that PunkBBuilder's girlfriend/wife? I remember seeing pictures of her half naked in Basskiller and World Class Bodybuilding shirts.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Was that PunkBBuilder's girlfriend/wife? I remember seeing pictures of her half naked in Basskiller and World Class Bodybuilding shirts.
It may have been him, but I can't remember at this point. I know BK mentioned the guy's name a few times, but it escapes me at this point. It sounds like the same girl as you are talking about...half naked with a sign, lol.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
This chick on WCBB was recent and only was there for a short time. She asked me juice questions over PM.
I dig chick's with glasses so I think she's pretty hot.
I agree that it's not her in Bass' avatar. That chick was blonde and thicker and I can't remember her friggen name now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic