Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

I must be mis-informed?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
How many times did you come into her as a kid?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
When I was a kid in NYC I got to go up inside her, but I was with my parents so I didn't peek.
How many times did you come into her as a kid?

Gawd ... you've got a filthy mind!

did you really mean how many times currently while I fantasize about that childhood trip to NYC, or how many times as a kid with the hollow plastic souvenir likeness of her?

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
We went to war with the Barbary Pirates in North Africa because they were capturing and enslaving American sailors. Slaves have long been one of the spoils of war. Slavery is not gone today, even in America.

were the vikings one of the first to take slaves? No it was pharaoh right ? Egyptian fuckers? no wait in the time when Moloch worshipers ranged from Iraq to all Persia their were also slaves.. (many diff types) slavery has been around a long time.. holy shit.... lol

Now gentleman here is a fact that is fucked up for African Americans as the first slave owners of BLacks .. were Africans.. its a fact.. before Honky ass whitey had Black slaves .. Black Africans had Black African slaves.. and Superior African tribes were the ones to sell them to the white devils... The English boys beat us to this opportunity as many slave ships came from England to the USA all the way to wall street.

History and cultures are odd.. FOR EXAMPLE The Spaniards had slaves from Countries that no longer hate them nor remember this.. as they fucked the shit out of the woman and left behind more than 80% of Spaniards in the gene pool... 23 and me proves this.. lol

their is no fixing the shooting of African Americans. as more than 50% of white cops will not feel comfortable around any group of African Americans by himself. and if they show any sign of resistance to his desired authority .. hand on gun is coming at the very least. we are asking white cops to be superman.. not just his security in the ability to take a punch or a shot before he kicks ass or kills but to care for and respect for a human life that he can not do and does not also may never do...lol..
the Job of a cop can only be done by a machine.. no human can do the job of a cop. not in the way it is defined.. remember the lady that called the cops on her son that suffered from Schizophrenia.... when he took a step toward the cops with a screwdriver in his hands... that boy got killed... his mama killed him by calling the cops and not having family or neighbors to help her with her son....she got him killed... than she got to cry for being a dumb bitch....

a poor girl that suffered from autism in Oregon threw a tantrum and the family called the cops ... she broke a lamp in her room walked towards the cops with broken glass at the end of the lamp.. that bitch got killed..

cops need less to do.. send them in only when it s time to kill... it does make a better America ... I also think fist fights should be legal... lol MAKE AMERICA TRULY GREAT AGAIN..................... LIL ED AND VP SCOTTY P FOR 2020... fuck Kanye west.. lil ed and Scotty P all the way.. free gear for everyone!!! even the kids...

I have been drinking some old fashions and smoked 2 maduros and I dont every week.... so please laugh at this or tell me what an Idiot I am.. it's saul good man...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
hesright.jpg

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
African Americans as the first slave owners of BLacks .. were Africans.. its a fact.. before Honky ass whitey had Black slaves .. Black Africans had Black African slaves.. and Superior African tribes were the ones to sell them to the white devils... The English boys beat us to this opportunity as many slave ships came from England to the USA all the way to wall street.

Was wondering if this would come up...I have educated many of my black friends on this and not ONE OF THEM knew it...The African chiefs had to literally "teach" Columbus how to "handle" his new found "converts", *LOL*...White man learned from the black man how to beat the wholly &*&*&&F out of them (new found "converts" AKA, SLAVES) so he could control them for the ship ride...He also had to teach them (slaves) how to act "converted" so the Queen would accept them into "her" country...

All Columbus wanted was fame and fourtune!...He was as far from being a Christian as the Devil himself...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
were the vikings one of the first to take slaves? No it was pharaoh right ? Egyptian fuckers? no wait in the time when Moloch worshipers ranged from Iraq to all Persia their were also slaves.. (many diff types) slavery has been around a long time.. holy shit.... lol

Now gentleman here is a fact that is fucked up for African Americans as the first slave owners of BLacks .. were Africans.. its a fact.. before Honky ass whitey had Black slaves .. Black Africans had Black African slaves.. and Superior African tribes were the ones to sell them to the white devils... The English boys beat us to this opportunity as many slave ships came from England to the USA all the way to wall street.

History and cultures are odd.. FOR EXAMPLE The Spaniards had slaves from Countries that no longer hate them nor remember this.. as they fucked the shit out of the woman and left behind more than 80% of Spaniards in the gene pool... 23 and me proves this.. lol

their is no fixing the shooting of African Americans. as more than 50% of white cops will not feel comfortable around any group of African Americans by himself. and if they show any sign of resistance to his desired authority .. hand on gun is coming at the very least. we are asking white cops to be superman.. not just his security in the ability to take a punch or a shot before he kicks ass or kills but to care for and respect for a human life that he can not do and does not also may never do...lol..
the Job of a cop can only be done by a machine.. no human can do the job of a cop. not in the way it is defined.. remember the lady that called the cops on her son that suffered from Schizophrenia.... when he took a step toward the cops with a screwdriver in his hands... that boy got killed... his mama killed him by calling the cops and not having family or neighbors to help her with her son....she got him killed... than she got to cry for being a dumb bitch....

a poor girl that suffered from autism in Oregon threw a tantrum and the family called the cops ... she broke a lamp in her room walked towards the cops with broken glass at the end of the lamp.. that bitch got killed..

cops need less to do.. send them in only when it s time to kill... it does make a better America ... I also think fist fights should be legal... lol MAKE AMERICA TRULY GREAT AGAIN..................... LIL ED AND VP SCOTTY P FOR 2020... fuck Kanye west.. lil ed and Scotty P all the way.. free gear for everyone!!! even the kids...

I have been drinking some old fashions and smoked 2 maduros and I dont every week.... so please laugh at this or tell me what an Idiot I am.. it's saul good man...
You idiot...lol

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020

And the first American to own slaves had what color skin?... think... Black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic