Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

I must apologize

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
If that was the case, you and I would be BFF's ;)
image.jpg

Man

Man

Aug 17, 2015
Give a guy a chance. I didnt come to spread hate. Just to say that now I realized I was deluded and deceived. People are simply who they are. It's just that most of us didnt choose everything we are. We were instructed to be that way, but subliminally through popular culture. Humans would not act in this fashion if TV, radio and magazines had never been invented. Things would be much more organic and natural.

I hate to use a cliche, but it's almost like the Matrix. Not that people are using us secretly as batteries for their machines, but in that the whole system is designed to control our minds, so that we behave in certain ways that don't come naturally, and that we would come to love things that are naturally repulsive. It is that effective.

Propaganda and Mind control is what this is about. It is about a change in the cultural narrative designed to lead people astray.

Last edited:
Man

Man

Aug 17, 2015
There are many excellent books on this subject. For example, Ed Bernays, the nephew of Sigmund Freud the famous psychoanalyst, was one of the first American propagandists.

He wanted to sell more cigarettes, and they figured that women are an open market, because few of them smoked. At that time, women didnt smoke cause it was seen as unladylike.

Under the guise of promising women freedom, he tricked women into believing that smoking is a sign of their liberation. He hired women to smoke cigarettes and used the media to get the message out there, that smoking is the key to women's liberation. After a few short years, more and more women became smokers.

You see. It is a war against the subconscious mind. They aren't trying to reason with women. They are trying to trick women by using emotions and emotional slogans to bypass their conscious minds.

This is what these people are doing to our women. Do you see why it is not women's fault? It is men's fault, for dropping the ball and letting these things happen.

Ed Bernays wrote a book on the subject. You can find a free audio version of about 10 hours in length on Youtube.

This professor explains it quite well though, in just about 90 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo5gPG72KM

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
your right Man... we should put them back in the kitchen where they belong!

Man

Man

Aug 17, 2015
your right Man... we should put them back in the kitchen where they belong!

Don't laugh. Do you think working for the man is freedom? I'm not against women in the workplace, but I think they were tricked there as well.

They trained women to believe that working at home for their husbands and children was slavery. Then they told them that true freedom is going to work for the man and getting a career.

That seems like a lousy deal to me. Thats what they do though. Turn things upside down so that you'll come to enjoy the prospect of your own slavery, and you'll even defend your slavemaster when someone tries to tell you that your mind is enslaved and not entirely your own.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Troll by demeanor is troll nonetheless.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic