Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

I must apologize

Man

Man

Aug 17, 2015
For years, I thought practically every American woman was a total b*tch. Literally 99% of them.

lol

Now I realize that it is completely an individual thing. Some are complete b*tches. Some are just b*tches some of the time. Some are really sweet. Just there are a lot more of the former than there are of the latter.

Nice to see you guys again.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hi troll. Make another stupid post so I can ban you.

Man

Man

Aug 17, 2015
I'm not a troll. I'm an old member and lost my password and forgot which email I originally signed up with. Used to go by St.Tyger.

Man

Man

Aug 17, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...could it just be you?? Just sayin ;)

Not according to your fellow board member --->
Yeah we are bitches proud as hell of it as well

BTW, I said most are but some are not. I wasnt saying that anyone here is, but the two of you have made your feelings known. That's a declaration if there ever was one.

But I honestly didnt come here to offend anyone or to get into arguments with people. I was just coming to say that I was wrong about ALL women being that way. Most are, but some are not.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Not according to your fellow board member --->

BTW, I said most are but some are not. I wasnt saying that anyone here is, but the two of you have made your feelings known. That's a declaration if there ever was one.

But I honestly didnt come here to offend anyone or to get into arguments with people. I was just coming to say that I was wrong about ALL women being that way. Most are, but some are not.

lol, so are you saying we are?

Man

Man

Aug 17, 2015
let me help you differentiate the two types of women... whores and bitches.... a "Whore" is a woman who sleeps with everyone... a "Bitch" is a woman who sleeps with everyone... except YOU!

I've heard that definition before. I dont think of bitches as someone who won't have sex with me. A bitch is a female bully, similar to a male bully. She is a female jerk, or a female asshole. It isnt about sex. It is about how they treat people. Sex is just a means to an end. That is, if sex is the weapon of choice, then the female bully will use it. But I also believe that most female bullies are on the unattractive side, which is another reason why sex doesnt always come into play.

Man

Man

Aug 17, 2015
lol, so are you saying we are?

No, I'm not. The other woman seemed to imply that she's one though. To be honest though, it doesnt matter to me whether you are or are not one. Luckily this is the internet and I can just shut it off, or block a person. At work, where women seem to have real power, it isnt so easy.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
No, I'm not. The other woman seemed to imply that she's one though. To be honest though, it doesnt matter to me whether you are or are not one. Luckily this is the internet and I can just shut it off, or block a person. At work, where women seem to have real power, it isnt so easy.

Have you tried those Mega Stuf Oreos? Good shit I tell you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic