Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
hygetropin10iu_zps51d653fb.jpg

hygepinwheel_zpsd41822d1.jpg

hygesticker_zps4938f275.jpg

Hygevials_zpsd3440fcf.jpg

hygetropin_zps5f3a6763.jpg

Protocol was 10ius IM 3 hours 15 mins prior to blood drawn.

My results on Riptropin was 26

going to test novos in a couple of weeks.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Thanks for posting.

I know that batch of hyges is very good. I'm doing 10iu's ED.

There is something in those rips though... before i switched to hyges i was using 5iu's an holding 10 pounds of water.

Which one are you using? Experience with both?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Hygetropin 10iu brown pin wheel tops pics & lab report

Thanks for posting.

I know that batch of hyges is very good. I'm doing 10iu's ED.

There is something in those rips though... before i switched to hyges i was using 5iu's an holding 10 pounds of water.

Which one are you using? Experience with both?

I've never ran rips or hyges before.
I'm running novos now at 5iu Ed. I'm thinking of bumping it up to 5iu of rips and 5 iu of novos Ed. then when I'm out of those I'll run the hyges, at 10iu.
I hear that a lot about the bloating with rips. some say after time it diminishes. it's tax time so now I can finally afford to run at 10 iu ed.
only thing that sucks is my wife gets to spend the same amount on purses and shoes as I do on aas & gh. and yes our closet is filled with coach purses, bags, shoes & wallets. even a coach dog collar! lol. it's all good though, she's happy, I'm happy.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Cant go wrong with the brown top hyges..

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Cant go wrong with the brown top hyges..

I concur. They are excellent.

I'm always surprised to hear about the bloating on the rips. I ran 5 kits (albeit only 2.5IUs/day) about a year ago, and I was quite pleased and didn't have any bloating.... maybe at higher doses? Does this vary from person to person? Has the recipe changed? Not sure....

K

Kidplayer

Apr 3, 2013
Going to run this same kit at 2iu a day 5 on 2 off year round.. I know it won't be dramatic results but do you think I will see some benefits ?

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
I think that it does occur frequently at the higher dosages. I just had this conversation with one of my clients who was running 8IU a day. He said that when he ran 4-6iu he had SOME bloating, but not bad. When he bumped to 8 it was significant and he would lose his abs as a result. If he was off for 3 days he said he would piss like a race horse and have abs again at the end of those three days. I think with rips it's important to remember that they are working despite the bloating. He said his fat loss at 8iu was significant, but he didn't realize how significant until after he dropped back down to 4iu. All in all very potent, but can be extremely frustrating given the bloating at higher IU.

I concur. They are excellent.

I'm always surprised to hear about the bloating on the rips. I ran 5 kits (albeit only 2.5IUs/day) about a year ago, and I was quite pleased and didn't have any bloating.... maybe at higher doses? Does this vary from person to person? Has the recipe changed? Not sure....

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Whats you avg price for good HG now??

K

Kidplayer

Apr 3, 2013
I'm seeing On other forums that peptides can produce these high serum levels. Would make sense as some of these Chinese generic are doubling the numbers or greater of pharma grade growth..

Never really trusted growth out of china, the equipment used to create growth is In the millions and very hard to make.. Now I'm a twisted again and not confident in running what's in front of me..

Any thoughts??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic