Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hygetropin 10iu brown pin wheel tops pics & lab report

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Im going to start tonight or tomorrow.. I plan on pinning 3iu in the AM and then GHRP6 with cjc1295 post workout 100/100 and before bed..

how does that sound?

I think start a new thread for that my friend but you will be too hungry to go to bed if you pin the ghrp6 before beddy bye

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
I'm seeing On other forums that peptides can produce these high serum levels.

Maybe, but last time I read about them the half life was about 20 minutes. If you are being tested 3-4 hours later I don't think any peptides last that long.

K

Kidplayer

Apr 3, 2013
Maybe, but last time I read about them the half life was about 20 minutes. If you are being tested 3-4 hours later I don't think any peptides last that long.

Yeah screw it man, I was all torn up with a few threads I have read saying basically that all Chinese generics are fake which scared the heck out of me. This is all while I had these brown tops coming.

After seeing so many amazing reviews and great blood tests on these Kits I threw my fears out the window and said to hell with it.

Pinned 1.5 last night before bed and 2iu this morning which I will do this week then up to 3 and stay there.

After worrying I ordered some Ukraine Jintropins which are pharma grade. I know a few guys on these and got a good source that gets through GEnsci themselves.. All serial codes match on Gensci official Pharma page.. I should have in a few weeks and ill start those after these Hyges..

Thanks for all the replies

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I found this thread while cruising , maybe it'll shed a little light or make it worse:D

Manufacturing HGH in China

There are about 7 places making HGH powder in a lab in China, mostly the 192 amino acid variant known as somatrem. On the discussion boards there is much arguing about blue tops or red tops, but this means nothing as no one is sure which one you are getting from,nor where it was packed. These vials and tops are readily available and used for the packaging of all sorts of peptides.
Everybody speaks about GeneScience Jintropin and its quality, but their main technical man left GenSci a year ago. He still owns 6% of the company, but he reportedly left due to a dispute. He has since started –producing HGH generic powder, which is the correct 191 amino acids growth hormone (somatropin), although it is made without GMP license. This individual is selling the technology and powders to many people, and subsequently there are many new brands of HGH now in circulation. Much of it makes use of this legitimate powder, but are all the products made of it of acceptable quality? The answer, of course, is no.
Undergournd HGH packing
The key problem with HGH is packing. It cannot be packed in a kitchen. It cannot be packaged in a simple lab with a basic clean room or iso9001 (enough for tablet production) climate system. It must be done in a very specific controlled area with the right machinery. Otherwise, the powder, even if it is good itself,may degrade and cause welts or injection point problems when administered. The powder cannot sit for a long time when exposed to air, even the small amount trapped inside a vial when producing it. The problem with a GMP license in China is that it is not centralised. Every province has its own SFDA GMP personnel.
Hygetropin, for example, has a real GMP certificate, which can be checked on the SFDA website. Chinese FDA allows only 8IU, so that would be the approved item.A form of Hygetropin is made with 10IU, but it is produced for export only without SFDA approval. This goes for all Chinese manufacturers.
So with all these different product and regulations, how can you tell you have a quality HGH product? One way to find out if the powder is correctly packed is to pay close attention when you first add the dilutent to the powder vial.
When you pierce the needle (a small insulin needle is preferred) through the rubber septum,the water should be sucked into the vial without the need to push the plunger.This is because it was properly packaged without air, but a low-pressure vacuum,inside.It will literally suck the diluent in to fill the void. If you need to squeeze the syringe to inject your liquid in order to get any inside, it is not a good sign. It probably means there is air inside the vial, and your powder has been degraded to some degree.
Immugenic Reactions and Antibodies (GH-AB)
Red welts, painful injection spots, and increased site temperature are indicative of an immune response to GH injections. This could be caused by residual bacterial protein from the inclusion bodies, but it is also very possible that it is caused by somatrem. The additional amino acid, methionine, is enough of a difference that the immune system recognizes it as a foreign protein in 50-80% of the users in these studies [41-42]. In the worst scenario, this can lead to an immune response against all forms of hGH including the endogeneous GH, a kind of autoimmune response. If the immune system recognizes a variant like Met-somatropin or des-phe1-somatropin as foreign, and starts an immune response to it, the possibility exists that the antibodies can turn against endogenous growth hormone as well. This is because, aside from the extra or missing amino acid, the rest of the growth hormone sequence is identical to endogeneous growth hormone. Concerning the source of the GH-antibodies, this study [44] suggest that the immunogenicity was not due to the n-terminal methionine or e.coli protein impurities, but rather was probably caused by small amounts of growth hormone with subtle structural alterations whose life remains unknown. This study [45] confirms the high immunogenicity of Met-somatropin, especially in patients not treated earlier with rhGH.Once present, the GH-AB remains detectable throughout the period of treatment with Met-somatropin, however after stopping met-rhGH,or changing to 22kD-rhGH,the GH-AB disappeared rapidly in most patients.
Chinese HGH
A new phenomenon seems to be informative research websites regarding human growth hormone. These websites often come from the Chinese manufacturers, for examplewww.hgh-research.com andwww.somatropin.net. It appears that a group of Chinese manufacturers of growth hormone actually launched the latter website. This website wants “to inform users and oppose abuse of growth hormone”, accord-ing to a press message. But the website is in reality an ingenious marketing-instrument of GeneScience, the manufacturer of the growth hormone brand Jintropin. The press message that announced the launch of somatropin.net is surprisingly honest about who are the most important users of growth hormone. It is not the children with a deficiency of growth hormones,but athletes, bodybuilders, and anti-agers.
Most common HGH on the black market are those Chinese :
Generic BLUE TOPS
Generic BROWN or YELLOW TOPS
Kefei BLUE TOPS
Getropin
Jintropin
Hygetropin

K

Kidplayer

Apr 3, 2013
Thanks for the post bud.. Im sure 75% or so of Chinese growth is probably fake as we all know, its a gamble everytime. Its not like buying fake test because you will within a short period of time whether or not is it real. GH on the other hand takes months and months so its never conclusive.

I hope one day its legal!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
excellent read Gman!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic