Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

how would you serve justice?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The death penalty doesn't work. You kill a man, woman, and child and are sentenced to death and you will likely live on death row with hope that some fancy lawyering could potentially save you. By the time the sentence is carried out, the crime is sometimes two generations old. The people who would be "deterred" from the type of crime dont remember the original crime. Nothing can be learned.

Hard labor is the answer. Being a manual workforce for a mining operation would be a deterrent--and it would be profitable. 7 days a week....10 hours per day. Dying with shovels or pickaxes in hand is a horrible way to go. Fate worse than death.

Some of those mother ****ers could use a hard day's work.

That is exactly my thought. Hell yes being gang raped would be hell but still after a while people can get into a routine of it all. Wives get beat and go about their daily lives, kids get beat and the same thing every day. You learn to cope with a very bad situation and you make it and I am not making light of it I lived the horror of more than just mental and physical abuse when I was a child and I am well adjusted, don't hurt anyone that doesn't need to be hurt and cope with the past. Make those assholes work themselves to death in the heat and if they don't work shoot them. Bullets are cheap!!!!

Rapists are the lowest scum of the earth you steal away a childhood and/or life of most of the victims.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The death penalty doesn't work. You kill a man, woman, and child and are sentenced to death and you will likely live on death row with hope that some fancy lawyering could potentially save you. By the time the sentence is carried out, the crime is sometimes two generations old. The people who would be "deterred" from the type of crime dont remember the original crime. Nothing can be learned.

Hard labor is the answer. Being a manual workforce for a mining operation would be a deterrent--and it would be profitable. 7 days a week....10 hours per day. Dying with shovels or pickaxes in hand is a horrible way to go. Fate worse than death.

Some of those mother ****ers could use a hard day's work.

That is exactly my thought. Hell yes being gang raped would be hell but still after a while people can get into a routine of it all. Wives get beat and go about their daily lives, kids get beat and the same thing every day. You learn to cope with a very bad situation and you make it and I am not making light of it I lived the horror of more than just mental and physical abuse when I was a child and I am well adjusted, don't hurt anyone that doesn't need to be hurt and cope with the past. Make those assholes work themselves to death in the heat and if they don't work shoot them. Bullets are cheap!!!!

Rapists are the lowest scum of the earth you steal away a childhood and/or life of most of the victims.

Great idea BUT you hve to remember the bleeding heart libtards and aclu would never sit back for that. they're suing states around the country for ''inhumane treatment' ie: overcrowding. Imagine if we actually made them work

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Great idea BUT you hve to remember the bleeding heart libtards and aclu would never sit back for that. they're suing states around the country for ''inhumane treatment' ie: overcrowding. Imagine if we actually made them work

You called me a liberal but I would be a 100% for this idea of them working there asses off for the rest of their lives!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You called me a liberal but I would be a 100% for this idea of them working there asses off for the rest of their lives!

Nothin wrong with being a liberal other than being a liberal ! I just say stand for what you believe, don't try to cloak it, Keep It Real :D

It sounds good on paper Rampage but there's no way the aclu and others would let this happen....convicts have rights... It used to be like that, you literally went out and cracked rocks all day...Tale a guess why that practice ended???

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Nothin wrong with being a liberal other than being a liberal ! I just say stand for what you believe, don't try to cloak it, Keep It Real :D

It sounds good on paper Rampage but there's no way the aclu and others would let this happen....convicts have rights... It used to be like that, you literally went out and cracked rocks all day...Tale a guess why that practice ended???

I don't need to cloak anything.. I even said in an earlier post that this would be something I'd support where criminals should have to work there asses off.. You were the one labelling me a liberal, I don't even vote for liberals lol.. n I'm 23, I'll be honest I don't have the strongest views on things yet but I'm still figuring out what I support and these discussions actually help with my understanding of it from different perspectives because before I was only looking at it from what I was learning from school.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I don't need to cloak anything.. I even said in an earlier post that this would be something I'd support where criminals should have to work there asses off.. You were the one labelling me a liberal, I don't even vote for liberals lol.. n I'm 23, I'll be honest I don't have the strongest views on things yet but I'm still figuring out what I support and these discussions actually help with my understanding of it from different perspectives because before I was only looking at it from what I was learning from school.
this response shows you are wise beyond your years young man... keep your eyes open!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

I kinda thought by your posts, you were in the brain washing experiment called ''college'' :D Good to hear you're able to look at both sides. Try this experiment, take a ''conservative' 'stance on a position with your professor and see the backlash. make sure to tell him ''just kidding!!' so he doesn't flunk you! lol

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't understand why we should have any criminal such as the person in question doing what we call "hard time"? And btw... our idea of "hard time" is a joke.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I don't understand why we should have any criminal such as the person in question doing what we call "hard time"? And btw... our idea of "hard time" is a joke.

Hard time in Americas prisons is tv, top ramen soups, candy, chips, beef jerky, kool aid, playing cards, dominoes, magazine subscriptions, sex with your wife (if you are married) for a weekend in a room with kitchen and living essentials, play basketball, get schooling, go to a library, play musical instruments. Why would anyone fear the law with those types of freedoms in prison.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Hard time in Americas prisons is tv, top ramen soups, candy, chips, beef jerky, kool aid, playing cards, dominoes, magazine subscriptions, sex with your wife (if you are married) for a weekend in a room with kitchen and living essentials, play basketball, get schooling, go to a library, play musical instruments. Why would anyone fear the law with those types of freedoms in prison.
Don't forget they get to work out to get stronger so it's easier to rape people.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I kinda thought by your posts, you were in the brain washing experiment called ''college'' :D Good to hear you're able to look at both sides. Try this experiment, take a ''conservative' 'stance on a position with your professor and see the backlash. make sure to tell him ''just kidding!!' so he doesn't flunk you! lol
Haha yeah including the just kidding is a must, a friend of mine did horrible in a class because he had different views

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Haha yeah including the just kidding is a must, a friend of mine did horrible in a class because he had different views

That's just sad, what makes smart people is critical thinking

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic