Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

how would you serve justice?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I don't care about studies and statistics. I care about justice. Those who show no mercy should have no mercy shown to them. Some people are broken and need to be put down like they sick animals they are.

so you don't care about the facts you just care about yourself and your views. Ask around and you'll see that many victims and they're families don't even want capital punishment for the offenders. Furthermore, if we show no mercy to those who show no mercy, ie the offenders, what separates us from them? We would be no better than the ones you want to put down.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
It is better that's my point, don't use statistics from 1973

Why not, they're relevant to the topic at hand. You say in 40years the number will be close to zero. May I remind you that it was Benjamin Franklin who said "That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer". So now bc in 40years we will have gotten better at determining who is innocent and who is guilty it's ok to keep killing innocents until such time....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
so doc whats a fitting punishment for a child rapist then??

This question has been asked twice so far and no response yet. It was asked to Stumpy as well, still no answer.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
so you don't care about the facts you just care about yourself and your views. Ask around and you'll see that many victims and they're families don't even want capital punishment for the offenders. Furthermore, if we show no mercy to those who show no mercy, ie the offenders, what separates us from them? We would be no better than the ones you want to put down.

I absolutely care about facts. Fact: most convicted felons when released commit more crimes. Fact : if these people never saw the light of day again there would be less crime. Many of the subhuman filth that is involved in these things should be executed.

What separates us from them? We never sought out to harm anyone but we reacted swiftly and justly in order to protect our loved ones.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So to make sure I have this correct, The numbers used by Columbia University are incorrect bc they invited Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to speak on campus? RIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTT.

and nd then you accuse me of posting an extreme sources view, which happens to be an accredited university, but follow it up with your own extremist website called 'Jammie Wearing Fools'....RIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTT

Since you refuse to look it up, here is the definition of hypocrite:

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Uhh, probably should have explained to you what a ''metaphor'' is . It's a big word but basically means a example, sorry for not breaking things down simpler for you , I will from now on.

Soooooo, because a ''University' 'is accreditted it can't have a agenda? You need to study this belief a lil deeper with critical not biased thinking. I would suggest talking to students and ask them if their prof's aren't attempting to indoctrinate them. I have and that's how I can say these things with full confidence.

Soooooooo.. If colleges can't have agendas, I guess that means the liberals that run our educational systems do not have a agenda and teach from unbiased postions and encourage differing views? Noooooooo..they're not leading , pushing our schools in a liberal left direction..nope you're right our colleges aren't liberal at all, they're churning out RIGHT Wing crazies like crazy!!
http://historyhalf.com/columbia-university-and-communism/
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/10/how-1960s-radicals-ended-up-teaching-your-kids.html
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...y-of-uc-system-proves-radical-professors-rule

On your ''hypocrite' 'statement, I guess I have to type S L O W E R for you? 1st off you quoted a statement direct from a source, Columbia U . I posted articles on your source showing their bias, bias is a word that means 'predujiced''. I guess I should have made it easier for you to digest by posting og publishers?
The examples I posted are to show you the bias of the colleges you hold in such high esteem. let me try to make this simpler as you seem to not be able to grasp what I'm saying and keep going off the subject, deflecting.
If someone is ''biased''' in their beliefs do you REALLY believe they can be ''unbiased'' in their teachings\findings? They put their ''bias'' into their study and findings, to make it simpler for you ...they set out to prove their point NOT find the truth =BIAS. If a student was to turn a result with findings different than the ''biased'' prof what do you think that would do for the students grade? This is what bias does, it indoctrinates to guarantee results\findings

many of us believe we shouldn't have to pay taxes, so what does your post mean? We get to selectively enforce laws, kinda like our immigration and border laws? the last statement is just pure dumb, what separates us from them?!! I don't know about you but I never molested a lil kid so that's what separates me from them. So because we believe they should receive the full effect of the law THEY broke you put us on their level? Hmmm if that aint leftwing liberal caca I don't know what is

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Doc,

I now have a serious question for you. Do you even lift? In my entire life I don't think I have ever encountered a serious lifter who I would consider a leftist. I am not trying to be a dick, I just want to know. Let me reiterate this is not an ad hominem but a serious question.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This is true. But I also believe people can change for the better or at least we can try before just giving up on them

Not child molestors, they CAN NOT be cured. Fact. Others get a chance at change, it's called serving your sentence completing parole and getting a job,. Not doing part of your sentence and getting out raping a lil kid and getting ''more understanding and help''

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
I am all for giving people a chance at rehabilitation. A small chance, if the firing squad misses then they can walk.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Not child molestors, they CAN NOT be cured. Fact. Others get a chance at change, it's called serving your sentence completing parole and getting a job,. Not doing part of your sentence and getting out raping a lil kid and getting ''more understanding and help''

I am not talking about child molesters or psychopaths.. I know they can't be cured.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic