Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

how would you serve justice?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I am all for giving people a chance at rehabilitation. A small chance, if the firing squad misses then they can walk.

Ba hah hah aha. Now that's what I'm talking about! LMAO Pawg I like your thinking

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Question for stumpy and doc:

whats a reasonable sentence for sombody that rapes a 14yo girl.

Incarceration with treatment & therapy, with regards to repeat offenders I'm all in favor of chemical castration.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Incarceration with treatment & therapy, with regards to repeat offenders I'm all in favor of chemical castration.

Treatment and therapy, you mean rehabilitate them? No chance in hell for that. As far as repeat offenders, there should be no chance for repeat offenses for rape and sexual assault on children, one and done. If they commit any of those kind of crimes its over for them first offense.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

I think they should get more hugs n cuddling, Bubba will be happy to give them all they want!! So with this thinking the VICTIM gets to live their life scarred forever, probably have issues and problems of all sorts. The perpetrator gets therapy and treatment then ANOTHER chance to go out and ruin more lives. I wonder if Stumpy and Doc would feel like this if it was THEIR daughter that was raped and scarred for life?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
so doc whats a fitting punishment for a child rapist then??

This was discussed on here a while back. They're coming out with simulations to punish offenders. Someone suggested that a fitting punishment for a rapist would be to get gang raped in the showers for what will seem like years when in fact it's only a couple months. It will never have actually happened but the rapist won't be able to tell the difference.

Slic.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
This was discussed on here a while back. They're coming out with simulations to punish offenders. Someone suggested that a fitting punishment for a rapist would be to get gang raped in the showers for what will seem like years when in fact it's only a couple months. It will never have actually happened but the rapist won't be able to tell the difference.

Slic.

Sounds like A Clockwork Orange

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014

Slic.

A bullet is cheaper

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I agree a bullet is cheaper, but can you imagine a chomo getting gang raped in the showers every single day for 15 years?

Slic.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
I agree a bullet is cheaper, but can you imagine a chomo getting gang raped in the showers every single day for 15 years?

Slic.

I agree that, that is worse than death but after all that is done with they would be released to do it all over again, and they would do it again. They have a sickness that can't be cured by anything other than a bullet

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
The death penalty doesn't work. You kill a man, woman, and child and are sentenced to death and you will likely live on death row with hope that some fancy lawyering could potentially save you. By the time the sentence is carried out, the crime is sometimes two generations old. The people who would be "deterred" from the type of crime dont remember the original crime. Nothing can be learned.

Hard labor is the answer. Being a manual workforce for a mining operation would be a deterrent--and it would be profitable. 7 days a week....10 hours per day. Dying with shovels or pickaxes in hand is a horrible way to go. Fate worse than death.

Some of those mother ****ers could use a hard day's work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic