jacobss
What's New?

How weak were you?

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I don't look all that great really, other than my pretty mug. :D

I kinda resemble Tom Platz from the neck down, only not quite as freaky in the legs (especially not in the calf department) and not quite as disproportioned in terms of lower body / upper body ratio and hip / shoulder ratio. I always wanted Sergio Oliva's build, but I didn't have the genes for it.

As for outside stresses, I'd be REALLY worried if I WASN'T stressed at all. Kinda comes with the territory when it comes to money, finance, investments, etc. Drinking at least a little (or more) can come with the territory too. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in things whether they're going good or not so good, but I do try to avoid very much booze very often. :D

Lol! Yes Sergio's was a one off really, he had great genes in every department even calves and a very small waist also around 31 i think.

Oic with the drinking! money is not everything though, i was a carer here at home for many years and learnt the health is wealth in many ways also.

H

haydes55

Dec 11, 2013
I was 66kg and chubby, just over 20% bodyfat.
First gym session;
Bench press 50kg (now 90 for reps)
Military press 20kg (now I just do shoulder press with 2 40kg dumbells)
Squats 40kg (now 90)
Bicep curls 10kg (now 20)

For the most part I've about doubled my strength, but a lot of that can be attributed to better technique and knowing what I'm doing, having a spotter and actually going to failure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic