Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How to loose weight quick?

J

Jemshads

Im trying to loose weight for my friends wedding..which is in 3 months..wat is the most effective way to loose the weight without killing myself on the tredmill

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What are you eating. Be detailed and list how much of each, what time you eat it etc...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
loosing weight is all about diet! all the supps in the world arent going to do much if your diet isnt on point, believe me, i have already tried them all :)

what are your stats? weight, height and bf%
what is your daily calorie intake?
what is your macro breakdown?

these are going to be good starting points. take a couple of days and write down everything that passes your lips! this means coffee and soda and food and snacks no matter who seemingly small and insignifiant. come back and share it with us.

theres lots of great help here but you have to be willing to put in the hard work of accurately keeping track of what you are consuming.

C

crankigator

Dec 4, 2011
get your diet in order first and foremost. there are lots of calculators online that will help you figure out how many calories you burn. google a "tdee calculator." if you eat 500 calories lees than you burn a day, you will lose a pound of fat in a week. cardio can be good in moderation but try not to overdo it. excercise cant make up for a poor diet, and too much cardio can be bad especially for women. take a look at this article here. there are plenty of good weight lifting routines for women take a look at this one here. just keep at it and i'm sure you will look great. i have lost forty pounds in the last four months just by lifting and dieting. you can do it too.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
No need to kill yourself on cardio...if you want the most effective in least amount of time try hiit , or sprints :)

And as said....diet is #1, and this doesn't mean starving yourself, but eating the right things at the right times.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Word to the above posters. Caloric deficit with healthy fats, complex carbs and lean protein. Limiting carbs to veggies before bed is dope too

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
First off you can't "loose" weight, you can however "lose" weight. It's all diet and exercise but I'm guessing that isn't what you want to hear.

mass_chaos

mass_chaos

Feb 5, 2012
I second DLTH. Losing weight is simple in PRINCIPLE and harder in PRACTICE. Just know that there is more than one way to lose weight and everything works but nothing works forever.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I just noticed how old this thread was. She made one post and never came back. I wonder how her diet efforts turned out?

mass_chaos

mass_chaos

Feb 5, 2012
LMAO!!! Damnthanks for pointing that out Bro. I guess she would be down to the last couple weeks now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic