Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How to bring up my chest?

C

cawiau

Aug 7, 2011
I am currently cutting again! Before I went as low as 220-225 lbs and was still dissappointed with my chest progress. Still look like I had man boobs, just smaller than when I was 335 lbs. Besides my gut/stomach, chest was always a source of disappointment for me.

Even now at about 270 lbs (maybe less, haven't weight myself in 2 weeks) I still have an impressive back, legs are holding, but chest just got bigger/man boobs.

So how do I bring them out / shape while cutting?

some pictures of comparaison:

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/im...resspic/1cDkJl8gljNqz8UZWW3BWlDp8ibPQ760.jpeg

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/im...esspic/18ZucLcGVvCcOsO0KohWQJc5kxXzLh190.jpeg

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/im...resspic/1bIsuuCZp3I3gdN5mwHwTm7c9dts0198.jpeg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok so you used to be very heavy so you're skin is kinda loose and sagging which isn't helping. You also still have a good amount of fat to lose.. Consider what gives someone a look of muscularity. The muscle under the skin and fat has grown and is pushing against the skin making it appear tight. You quite simply need to grow your chest quite a bit. That is your first attempt at a cure.

Its possibly that your genetics cause you to hold a lot of your fat in the chest area. If thats the case then it will look like that until you really get your bodyfat under control. So keep up the diet, and keep dropping the pounds. And while you're in the gym stick to the mass builders - don't focus so much on isolation.

Try this workout

Decline Dumbbell Press (slight decline)
4 x sets x 8-12 reps
Parallel Bar Dips
4 Sets x as many reps as you can. If you're over 12 reps though, add weight
Incline Barbell BenchPress
4 Sets x 8-12 reps

No more than 45 seconds rest between sets; stretching the chest during the rest period.

Keep it simply and VERY HEAVY.

C

cawiau

Aug 7, 2011
Thanks POB... will keep you posted in a couple of weeks. Goal is 200 lbs or less by New Year.
We will see if that can happen and what I look like by then.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Gotta go leaner bro, once you really lean out one good time you shouldnt have that issue when you begin bulking again.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Check out POB's thread on muscle fascia. Do really heavy chest workouts then finish them up with some good stretching. Try doing flyes, stretching, pump sets and repeat.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
DO alot of incline press dbs or flatbench that will fill out the whole chest also alot of flys and pecdec and if you can do weighted dips that would be good as well

Great Transformation by the way bro

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
First congrats on what you have accomplished! Your doing great so dont let something like this ever put any doubt in your mind about what you are doing and what you can achieve.

With that being said i agree with really pushing your chest up in level with heavy weights, but make sure you are doing it safely and if you can use a spotter.

I would go between using the barbell and dumbbells. With the barbell you can go heavier which is great, but with the dumbbells you can really get more of a stretch on the pecs and will stimulate just that many more muscle fibers.

Flat and incline is where I would stick with, at this point I dont believe you need to worry about the decline bench. Do not forget your fly's and I would just for fun do one set with cables.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
How many years do u have under your belt?If your under five years u have alot more training to do..U should realize nothing comes easy...Stick that in your brain...Im sure u are doing all the right movements and for me to sit here and shw u chess rotuines would be a waste of time ....U ca get enough chess movements from any mags u pick up to read...I think the botton line is put in more time and work in your chess...It could take u 10 years before u see what u want to see.Plus i see u have a bad case of gyno ..U can have it removed by a doctor...If i was u i would consider that process..If not u can lift a life time and not gain the chess u desire....But over all i still feel u need much more time lifting riht now..As i siad above it couldtake u 10 yers before u see what u want...either way u have no easy task.This is my oppion.
Get gyno removed
Keep lifting..Let the years build up.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
you may want to focus on chest more that once a week if your chest doesn't respond quickly and needs a good shock.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
great transform! now having said that, id keep getting leaner. you wont truely know your weaknesses til you can pretty much see your abs. its weird but thats the body. weird.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic