Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

How much do you guys/gals...

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
45 for the one next to work, not the best gym though for heavy. They don't have any rules that get in the way, but have life fitness (or something like that) machines. They suck. DBs only go to 100. So the other is $35 but I can only go weekends due to schedule and transportation. It is much better though, power minded. Neither is open 24 hours, no tanning or pool at either.

Sounds like I am getting robbed.

Wife just decided she wants a Y membership so her and my daughters can use the pool. So looks like I will be spending even more soon.

K

KingDubbz

Mar 7, 2012
I pay $40/month at LA Fitness and can take up to 2 guests with me per visit everyday.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
45 for the one next to work, not the best gym though for heavy. They don't have any rules that get in the way, but have life fitness (or something like that) machines. They suck. DBs only go to 100. So the other is $35 but I can only go weekends due to schedule and transportation. It is much better though, power minded. Neither is open 24 hours, no tanning or pool at either.

Sounds like I am getting robbed.

Wife just decided she wants a Y membership so her and my daughters can use the pool. So looks like I will be spending even more soon.

I am trying to talk myself into membership to the Y. Might just go ahead and do that.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
$1000/year for full family membership.
Child care included, open 24 hours, 8 locations available within 15 miles of my house.
Great gym, huge facilities...

tons of free classes:
Yoga
Cycling
Dancing
Kickboxing
Karate
Swimming
Basketball
Volleyball

They know us and our family and treat our kids great.
A gang of scheduled activities for the kids too.

(American Family Fitness)

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
350$ for 15 months paid in full. I moved and had to leave powerhouse which was 10$/month, twice the size, and better equipment. Now I'm stuck in a small Gold's gym that hasn't had all the treadmills working since I joined 8 months ago. When something breaks it takes them a month just to fix it. I live in a tourist town too so right now it's filled with vacationing spring break douchebags doing chest and arms only.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I pay $25/month for my gym which is a steal. Monolift, comp bench, dead platform. What more can ya ask for. We're also getting another bench and monolift in the upcoming months.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
29 a month for me and hubby.I dont use it very often though.i train out of the shop which costs nothing other than chipping in for new equiptment once in awhile

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i train at home and the money i invested in weights has paided off years ago...and most of my weights i have were given to me by quitters and they needed room so they pawned the weights to me...Trust me they are many people just dieing to get rid of weights and benches because they have no interest any longer....dw

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I pay $17 a month. It's equipped okay but really crowded during peak times because of the price and mass advertising.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i train at home and the money i invested in weights has paided off years ago...and most of my weights i have were given to me by quitters and they needed room so they pawned the weights to me...Trust me they are many people just dieing to get rid of weights and benches because they have no interest any longer....dw

same here since my rathole gym closed. only thing i lack at home is dumbbells which was really the only reason i went to the gym. i havent decided whether to join Golds for $30/month or just buy some dumbells

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
I just have alliance passes from golds where i used to work,so i can use any golds gym for free pretty much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic