Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

How do I go about getting my girlfriend to move out of my house?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
She can claim anything she wants, whether it be true or not. This is 'Merica and 21yo women be cra cra...
This not to mention its your word against hers and normally they side with women. But she be crazy she will put marks on her self and say it's you that did it.

Reactions: Man
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
She's lived with me 2 months, yes she gets her mail here & she doesn't pay any rent or the bills but the house & the land is in my name, so I just can't leave this place, I have too much invested. I've been
civil through talking & texting, I don't hit women & I have no criminal record. I made a bad choice that's for sure, I just want her gone so I don't have to put up with the nonsense, it's a lot better to be alone than to have to put up with this garbage. I might very well have to pay her off to leave! She can't claim domestic violence if I don't lay a hand on her & she has no signs of violence can she? Thanks for all the information & I hope I can get rid of this problem this week. rt...
Where does she rank on the crazy scale?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
This not to mention its your word against hers and normally they side with women. But she be crazy she will put marks on her self and say it's you that did it.
this is true, I've been threatened by this before.

Reactions: Man
TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
If she's not on your lease and you want her gone she has no right to be there. Call the Constable or Sherrif's Office.

G

gsriderx

Jul 29, 2015
#1 , stop posting your thoughts online
#2 , be open and honest and tell her it's over. Be kind remember there was something about her you cared for so take the high road.
#3 make a plan and help her find a place or someone who can help.

Emilia, you can always do as the others say but communication and patience will pay off.
Good luck and use your strength of character.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
2 months? If she won't be civil and leave just give her some cash, send her to the grocery store, and while she is gone, toss her shit in the street and change the locks.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
You've thrown dozens of women and children into the streets... real nice woody.

Yep. When da bitches spend their rent money on booze and drugs, I kick them and their screaming brats out of the subsidized housing so some other poor needy, more deserving people, can get a place to live.

I only regret I can't take their kids away and put them into good homes where they'll have a chance of a decent life.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
2 months? If she won't be civil and leave just give her some cash, send her to the grocery store, and while she is gone, toss her shit in the street and change the locks.

This is probably the best idea I have heard so far . . .

sam.balia1012

sam.balia1012

Nov 11, 2014
What were you thanking??? Let her move in is mistake # all

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
This is probably the best idea I have heard so far . . .

I did something similar when I was about 21 myself, and I had the bright idea to date a 33 yr old cougar with fake titties. I was slowly noticing more and more of her stuff showing up at my apt, and she was staying over every night. I woke up one morning for work and noticed a box of tampons in the bathroom. That was the last straw lol. I woke her up and asked her if she thought she was living with me before I left for work. She said "Of course, we've been living together a few weeks now." I just quietly went to work.

She worked nights as a bartender, so while she was at work, I put all her shit in a couple of boxes, put them out the back door, and called her to tell her we were done and she could pick up her shit. I then ran to home depot and changed the locks because she, of course, started pulling a nutty over the phone.

Took a few months to completely shake her because she ended up being bat-shit crazy (surprise, surprise), but she was out of the house, and that was the big thing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic