Members
Latest Member
arcticranger

holy s**t!

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I have a buddy who can get that big of an arch on his bench, crazy. Of course his arms are longer but still shortens the range much shorter than mine.

And to the guy a few posts up, why would you want to see her flat on the bench?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow POB, you really served up a softball there. LK had to hit it out of the park... can't really blame him, LOL

It's always him that knocks them out too... weird

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
That range of motion is sooo short,
Still props to her

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Oh man she has to stop that back thing like right away ! She will wreck herself doing that!

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
cute Matryoshka present from Dana
- half a year later: 14 year old Maryana Naumova benches 255 raw and 310 with bench shirt! by MHPStrong 3 months ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looks like some wierd gymnastics move with her back all fugged up like that I guess she could be doing dumber things at her age though.

Maybe her and the Russian guy doing pullups could put on a circus side show?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Sounds like sour grapes from everyone who can't hold a big arch. This is PLing and the point is to move maximum weight while abiding by the rules/guidelines of the federation.

I trained with a guy Marcus Brandon who could also hold a monstrous arch. It helped him of course but that wasn't the only reason his bench was as high as it was.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Couldn't be but it sure does look like that shirt added about 55 pounds to her lift. But that can't be right. I mean guys on here who have been pro lifters for damn near 500 years say it adds nothing to the lift. Hmmmm........ :confused: :rolleyes:

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Sounds like sour grapes from everyone who can't hold a big arch. This is PLing and the point is to move maximum weight while abiding by the rules/guidelines of the federation.

I trained with a guy Marcus Brandon who could also hold a monstrous arch. It helped him of course but that wasn't the only reason his bench was as high as it was.

I wish I had that arch. I still wonder if all the strain gives her serious back problems or if it will keep her back limber.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Pretty impressive but that arch has to take a little credit away. Nonetheless, she hit some heavy weight and cleared it. I know some guys that can't lift that. Now I really can give them shit
Powerlifters on the bench I don't think care about full ROM with total contraction of the muscle like bodybuilders. They care about moving the most weight as easily as they can. As long as upper back and ass is on bench it's a press. you powerlifters can correct me if I am wrong :) nicely please lol

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Powerlifters on the bench I don't think care about full ROM with total contraction of the muscle like bodybuilders. They care about moving the most weight as easily as they can. As long as back and ass is on bench it's a press. you powerlifters can correct me if I am wrong :) nicely please lol

Thanks for letting me know TG. Tht makes a lot of sense, I tend to forget that not everyone is a bodybuilder or has the same goals as me. Mad respect for PL's

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic