Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Holding water with grey tops?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Any of you guys running grey tops hold water?

I'm dieting hard an put on 5 pounds in a week since I started. Started using 3.33 twice a day. On 7th day day cut it to 3iu an 2iu. Does it drop off at some point? I didn't hold much if any water at 2-3iu of seros.

Did a serum test, was 26.2. Was going to run these for at least 5 weeks an do an IGF test.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
It went away after about a month for me.I notice I had bags under my eyes in the morning. I'm about 6 months in now, and ripped.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
never held water on seros. I noticed all generics give me immediate water weight gain.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have had someone suggest to me that the chins are adding vasopressin to the gh - an anti diuretic hormone. This would absolutely cause this. Anyone heard this before?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Another 3 pounds this morning... I know I'm holding it cause I'm not pissing every hour like I was or having to get up twice at night.

I really wanted to do an igf test, but idk. This is alot if water for only 5iu. I've done up to 15iu of sero with little water retention while dieting.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I have had someone suggest to me that the chins are adding vasopressin to the gh - an anti diuretic hormone. This would absolutely cause this. Anyone heard this before?

Would that show up in hplc/mass spec test?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Were you off for any length of time before getting on the greys? In my experience, Seros & Genos both gave me a little extra water when starting back up after a month or more off. The Greys would likely be no different (as Angtropins, Kefeis, Jins also did this to me). The best way to prevent it was to ramp up slow from 2iu 1xday for the first week then 3iu then 2iu a.m. & mid-day.....etc on up to 5/5. A little Diazide or HCTZ can help until the water subsides.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Were you off for any length of time before getting on the greys? In my experience, Seros & Genos both gave me a little extra water when starting back up after a month or more off. The Greys would likely be no different (as Angtropins, Kefeis, Jins also did this to me). The best way to prevent it was to ramp up slow from 2iu 1xday for the first week then 3iu then 2iu a.m. & mid-day.....etc on up to 5/5. A little Diazide or HCTZ can help until the water subsides.

I was off 8 weeks.

These are putting water on me just like the rips did. After 5 kits, I switched to sero an stayed with that brand till now.

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
I started grey tops last sunday 2.5 iu morning and night, I did 2.5 Wednesday morning and Wednesday night is started getting hot flashes and shakes. could that be from these?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I started grey tops last sunday 2.5 iu morning and night, I did 2.5 Wednesday morning and Wednesday night is started getting hot flashes and shakes. could that be from these?

So, you've only done it on sunday an Wednesday or did you start on Sunday an been running it since?

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
So, you've only done it on sunday an Wednesday or did you start on Sunday an been running it since?

I did 2.5 am and pm sunday 2.5 at 6pm and 10pm Monday, 2.5 at 6pm and 10pm Tuesday and 2.5 6am Wednesday at about 8:30 wed night on my last set of triceps I suddenly felt like I was on fire inside and dizzy. I continued through night and next day, went to dr all blood levels good test at 2600 I am still feeling hot flashes every once in a while. I am wondering if it could be a panic attack it also feels hard to breath sometimes

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I did 2.5 am and pm sunday 2.5 at 6pm and 10pm Monday, 2.5 at 6pm and 10pm Tuesday and 2.5 6am Wednesday at about 8:30 wed night on my last set of triceps I suddenly felt like I was on fire inside and dizzy. I continued through night and next day, went to dr all blood levels good test at 2600 I am still feeling hot flashes every once in a while. I am wondering if it could be a panic attack it also feels hard to breath sometimes

Never had those side effects before.

Hot flashes and shakes could be low blood sugar, but I'm not totally sure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic