Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Holding water with grey tops?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I wonder what them china fuks really put in that gh..

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Never had those side effects before. Hot flashes and shakes could be low blood sugar, but I'm not totally sure.
This!... I ahve had this happen more than once... drink some OJ and eat a simple carb very quickly...

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Up 10 pounds since test. Hopefully it drops off.

I'd really like to do IGF test on these. But, this water is pissing me off...lol. Cause sero I hd zero water.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Sure seems like you're holding water, but I haven't experienced any substantial water retention on the greys. In fact I'm running them now and have varied the dosing between 2.5-5 IUs/day. I did not see any substantial water retention at any of these doses. Strange....

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i havent been holding water on the grey tops at all.....actually the opposite...i am leaning out nicely on these

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I am holding little water on them but not alot. It hasn't increase since the second week. But the lethargy and joint pain (hands and feet) has been somewhat irritating.
On the flip side, BF is melting off and I am getting thicker.

Last edited:
enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Been on em for a week @ 4iu and i dont know about these. Resting heart rate is always above 100, tons of water gain, and headaches everyday (which i never get). Oddly enough i have no joint pain and the other common sides that go with gh.

Last edited:
Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Since the last post the lethargy has gone away or I have gotten used to it. Still get tingling in hands and feet. But besides that, I have no bitch about them. They're doing exactly what I want.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
I've been on the. A couple months. Gettin blood work done next week to check igf levels and thst same day I'll pin from the newest batch I've received and check serum levels for whatever that's worth.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I've been on the. A couple months. Gettin blood work done next week to check igf levels and thst same day I'll pin from the newest batch I've received and check serum levels for whatever that's worth.
That's great. Will you post the results on this thread?

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Interesting to see the varying reports here.

I've been on Greys just for a month now. I can't report any water retention... Finally getting a little numbness in the hands AM, running 5iu's/day.

Has anyone noticed, besides me, that their numbness is worse in the AM if they pin the whole amount pre bed? When I split doses, it's much less severe for me. Coincidence?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic