Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Hola!

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome to the Den! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I'm not a big help on diet as I just eat the same ole boring plain foods everyday so I am at a point that I don't have to measure or keep track of macros but until you learn, it's definitely a great idea to buy a scale and keep track.

As for cardio, I am a all about it if you are trying to lose weight. I used to do HIIT because it's fast but if you figure out your HR for your fat burning zone it's easy, just takes longer. :)

As for you doing 50mg of winny there are a few things I don't get:

1. Why so much? I never went past 20mg but that doesn't mean I wouldn't, just didn't see the need.
2. It is used for cutting and in my own experience has never given me close to the strength gains that var or tbol have. As for injectables, Primo is pretty good also

My advice for you at the level you are at is, really get your diet in check..it is so important. Do your cardio to drop some of the extra weight and then research and seek advice about doing a proper cycle.

J :)

B

buttons

Jan 21, 2013
Thanks for the advice! As for the 50mg they came in capsule form. Which I had read that now a days the capsules also have fillers... I had zero sides and I'm prone to sides easily. My trainer/sorta bf put me on it.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Thanks for the advice! As for the 50mg they came in capsule form. Which I had read that now a days the capsules also have fillers... I had zero sides and I'm prone to sides easily. My trainer/sorta bf put me on it.
I would hold off on your primo var cycle you were going to do next. Let your body recover some. Maybe get some blood work and make sure everything is ok. Work on that diet I do 6 small meals a day with my carbs fats protein. Start some cardio /aerobic exercise. As your winny at 50 and no sides I'm not sure what you were taking girl. That's why the rest period is important. Then start a var cycle. You can go up to 25mg but for me 20mg was enough. You will get bigger pumps and your strength will improve and gain muscle faster. Your joints won't hurt like the winny. Also make sure you are drinking water a gallon a day or close would be good. And always research your drug before taking it. ;)

B

buttons

Jan 21, 2013
I would hold off on your primo var cycle you were going to do next. Let your body recover some. Maybe get some blood work and make sure everything is ok. Work on that diet I do 6 small meals a day with my carbs fats protein. Start some cardio /aerobic exercise. As your winny at 50 and no sides I'm not sure what you were taking girl. That's why the rest period is important. Then start a var cycle. You can go up to 25mg but for me 20mg was enough. You will get bigger pumps and your strength will improve and gain muscle faster. Your joints won't hurt like the winny. Also make sure you are drinking water a gallon a day or close would be good. And always research your drug before taking it. ;)

haha. Yah, the only sides were some elbow pain and my voice got sexier..hahaha at least that's what I'm told...ha Has anyone ever looked into blood type dieting?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
haha. Yah, the only sides were some elbow pain and my voice got sexier..hahaha at least that's what I'm told...ha Has anyone ever looked into blood type dieting?
Yes my last contest prep my coach had me on it I'm B so I was able to have dairy

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
If you look it up its quite fascinating. It worked well for me as long as my macros and cals are in range. A type sucks I forgot the things you can't eat but it's a lot of greens eggs chicken. On the B you can't have chicken or peanut butter. I was eating lots of fish turkey and beef

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, sounds like you have some experimenting to do with your routine. Cardio and weights are a must for the goal you described you want to achieve.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

You couldn't find them less than 50mg? If you didn't have any sides, I would have to say it was bunk. I wouldn't listen to your bf/trainer when it comes to aas ;)

B

buttons

Jan 21, 2013
Yes, I will incorporate cardio from now on. :)

Last edited:
B

buttons

Jan 21, 2013
The winny was actually for him but I wanted them so I took them..hehe Yah, I will try to reach out more to women experienced in this industry.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic