Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Hola!

B

buttons

Jan 21, 2013
Hi there, first time posting on any forum. I was told this what I should do so people can get a better understanding of who I am.

I'm from Bosotn, MA
I'm 32 y/o
I have been training on/off for about 5 years. I have always had a huge interest in lifting. Coming from a childhood of obesity I wanted to just be fit. Then as time went on I gotten to meet some great people who became my best friends. They are in the bodybuilding industry and although they have helped me with some questions it still left me conufused with all I would read in the women magazines and what they would advise.

My current stats:
32y/o
5'4'
165 lbs
24%bf

I'm currently lifting about 5 days a week
I don't do cardio
I dont' calorie count but I do clean 90% clean most of the week.
I only drink water and tea
White starches or any fast acting sugar I'll only have after I lift.

Until just yesterday I was eating fiber one wraps in the morning to have with my eggs
Fiber bars sometimes after or before I trained.

I want to gain as much muscle as possible. I started doing winny also around the end of november 2013. Rightr now I am tapering it off to EOD. I started doing it EOD 50mg capsules for 4 weeks then I started 50mg ED until February 1.

I really want to know how to dial into my macros for what I am already doing.
Thanks y'all!!!

Please advise! :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID, we have a large collection of massholes here but we still love you :)

#1 - do cardio
#2 - count your calories to see what you are taking in, have you ever counted calories?

Do you just want to gain muscle or do you want to lose fat? What are your goals?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to TID. Ask questions and get involved here, lots of good people with a ton of knowledge to help you out and help you succeed.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
50mg winny damn. is this your first cycle and why the winny? It's a cutter steroid . I would try some var to put on mass. 50mg is a lot. Are you trying to compete? If so what division? Btw Welcome girl :) lots of great info for females on this board.

B

buttons

Jan 21, 2013
After many years of going up and down with weight I realized I want to have more muscle than be 125 skinny soft. I love the pump I get when Im lifting heavier than I was two weeks prior..
Recenly I was told the only way to bulk up is to lift heavy with lower reps while keeping my form close to perfect. I know more or less with someone spotting me I can accomplih this. However I'm not sure how to eat. Some trainers tell me to eat carbs early in the day while others tell me to stop eating carbs after 6pm. I work a 3pm to 11:30pm job monday through Friday. I usually lift monday through thursday either 12pm or 1pm for about an 1.5 hours. Then one day on the weekend I do super early...7am.

I was reading on fasted cardio but I think that would go against wanting to gain muscle.
Should I look at calories or macros when trying to find a meal plan for me?

B

buttons

Jan 21, 2013
Hi Y'all,

Thank you for the warm welcome!!! I was told to use myfitnesspal to track my calories. I'm not consistant. I was logging in my food for the past three weeks but just logging it in not counting the calories. Cardio,,I hate. I was told to start doing HIIT three times a week. Can I do cardio say in the morning before I lift in the afternoon? Winny I have done before IM and that worked out great. However I only felt strong and toned up. I didnt gain much muscle while on it,,and I only ran it for 6 weeks. So maybe it was not long enough?
I don't compete. I am way to shy to compete. In the past three months I started functional training with a friend and he had suggested winny to lean out a bit to see what I was working with. If I do the HIIT in the morning how do I eat according to this split type of training?

After many years of going up and down with weight I realized I want to have more muscle than be 125 skinny soft. I love the pump I get when Im lifting heavier than I was two weeks prior..
Recenly I was told the only way to bulk up is to lift heavy with lower reps while keeping my form close to perfect. I know more or less with someone spotting me I can accomplih this. However I'm not sure how to eat. Some trainers tell me to eat carbs early in the day while others tell me to stop eating carbs after 6pm. I work a 3pm to 11:30pm job monday through Friday. I usually lift monday through thursday either 12pm or 1pm for about an 1.5 hours. Then one day on the weekend I do super early...7am.

I was reading on fasted cardio but I think that would go against wanting to gain muscle.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
It's nice being large and muscular, but even nicer being muscular and lean (I have been both and am on my way back to lean from fat). The best way by far to cut fat is to count Kcals and macros, and to be sure you hit your targets for those.

Welcome to TID and I look forward to watching your progress Buttons!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

I would say macros. And for cardio off season I do 20 min after my weight training. Question??? Who put you on 50mg winny? Have you had any sides from it? 50 is hard on your liver and that dose is what my man takes in his cut. I thought me taking 12.5mg was high lol

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Hey Buttons, welcome to TID. I think this is by far the best board for support and info for Women especially in the field of Anabolics and PEDs. No free rides here either. You have to do the work before they recommend PEDs. My hats off to you and all the Lady Memebers here. :rockon:

Gunz

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I was told to use myfitnesspal to track my calories. I'm not consistant. I was logging in my food for the past three weeks but just logging it in not counting the calories. Cardio,,I hate. I was told to start doing HIIT three times a week. Can I do cardio say in the morning before I lift in the afternoon? Winny I have done before IM and that worked out great. However I only felt strong and toned up. I didnt gain much muscle while on it,,and I only ran it for 6 weeks. So maybe it was not long enough?
I don't compete. I am way to shy to compete. In the past three months I started functional training with a friend and he had suggested winny to lean out a bit to see what I was working with. If I do the HIIT in the morning how do I eat according to this split type of training?

I never used to count calories and macros either but now that I decided to do a contest I am also using myfitnesspal to do all my macro/calorie tracking. I start the cut cycle in a couple weeks so now I have a baseline to work with.

I also hate cardio and would rather diet more but my coach will have none of that. As for fasted cardio going against gaining muscle. You can try doing the cardio in a carb fasted state. You can have protien and fats for breakfast before cardio. An easy way is to have very low carb protein powder mixed with coffee and coconut oil right before cardio.

Good luck
Gunz

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic