Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Hilarious: what to do now that you have to pay your debts...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Great videos by Peter Schiff. I agree with him 100%. The whole industry needs to implode, and it's less than worthless. And all those DEI bearuocrats can get jobs at a strip club, as they have no marketable skills whatsoever.

And 50% of all HR personnel throughout all of corporate America could be laid off today, and no one would notice. A parasite feeding off its host.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
The new America... where everyone sucks the tit of the government and thinks they're entitled to whatever they want without having to do anything to earn it

Whatcha actually mean are Democrats trying to keep the slaves… slaves.

Keep offering them free shit for the votes …. Well what are they gunna do now? Have another “movement”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

He speaks truth.

I know most of u are not going to even bother to clicking on these links, but if you do the second one is the best, it just proves a college degree is almost worthless, unless you’re a medical doctor, or in that kind of highly educated needed profession
I clicked and watched the videos. They are good and It aligns with the first video of people following what they are told going to college. I think most of the crap kids go to school for and get degrees in are worthless. I don’t think college is worthless if you majored in business or science fields, or both. the problem is the follow through in people.

I know numerous people that are great students, got college degrees, but the problem is them. When it came time to find a job. They had this idea they wanted to be in X career, then they make excuses when it actually came time for looking for jobs somewhere around there career. The words some of these people told me are, it’s exhausting. Or, no one is reaching out to me…. Or, the job isn’t matching what I want to do. I do agree, they should go back to how it was before the government F’d it all up.

The Angry Chihuahua

The Angry Chihuahua

Nov 12, 2022
I’m glad they struck it down. I took out loans and paid them back in 10 years. I wasn’t dumb going to a university that costs 50k a year either like some of these kids are. I did the cheap route. Jr college, then finished out 2 years. It’s not hard, the Jobs care that you put effort in to attending and doing work towards a degree. Similar to a job. Places want to see effort. They don’t care much about what school you went to anymore. But these kids feel it’s beneath them to go to a Jr college to take a class.

It does piss me off thinking they are entitled to everything and they shouldn’t have to pay for it. Such a big shift from how I grew up. If I wanted something, I worked for it. No one gave it to me. You take money out, pay the dang loan back.

Alright, my tangent for the day. Now time to write a paper for my Masters that I didn’t take loans out for.
I worked full time on third shift for years to get my Masters during the day. Left school with no debt. Didn’t get much sleep, but that’s how adults roll to make things happen. Kudos to you!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
There are so many scholarships and grants available out there people do not take advantage of it is ridiculous. My son is the only one in the house without a degree, as he decided to join the military right out of high school and is still young. Between my wife, daughter and I, we have 6 degrees. We have not paid a single dime for any of them and actually probably made 50k in allowances and subsidies. We just search for and apply for every grant and scholarship we qualify for, which is a lot. My daughter received 200k total in 4 years.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011

This article makes it sound like the court took something away. Look, students took out student loans. They spent the student load money (hopefully on an education). Now you have to pay it back. It's called a contract. You know, what grown-ups do.
I don't know why we can't just do the thing that makes sense. Allow student loan debt to be covered in bankruptcy protection.

Banks are making bad loans. These loans are government guaranteed. These people don't pay the loans their entire life, they accrue interest, then they die and they are paid back with taxpayer dollars.

This bullshit where they write bad loans with no regard for the ability to repay is ridiculous.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021

This article makes it sound like the court took something away. Look, students took out student loans. They spent the student load money (hopefully on an education). Now you have to pay it back. It's called a contract. You know, what grown-ups do.
Shit, I have to catch up on this thread but didnt a bunch already get their debts wiped away?
I hated this from the get go.

Its funny how the newer generations feel they are entitled to have their college debt erased while an old fuck like me struggled for years to pay off my loans with no being felt sorry for and now MY social security is being viewed as something that I am not entitled to. What the flying fuck? I swear to fucking Christ I better get every fucking penny I put into SS back. Just the thought of the govt trying to say otherwise like what I paid into it I am not entitled to makes a guy want to slit some throats ya know?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
LOL
1688476287436.png

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Basically what you’re saying is when government gets involved in peoples personal finances it fucks everything up?

I agree

This country is so fucked I feel so bad for my 21-year-old daughter, who has to live in a fucked up country with the most corrupt government in the world

Like testBoner said you have to disassociate yourself with the government. I wish he would get into more specifics about that but he is 100% correct .

TestBoner: if you have any recommendations on how to disassociate yourself with government that you could post publicly, that would be greatly appreciated

Also, if there’s things you don’t wanna post publicly a PM would also be greatly appreciated
Sorry, just got to this. I’ll try and respond within the next day or so — But there’s so much diversity of actual actions to take, and I have no one-size-fits-all specifics to detail. What I’ll likely do is briefly attempt to explain the mind shift philosophical approach to transition / deprogram from the institutional indoctrination we’ve ALL been programmed with.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It’s amusing (pathetic and sad as well) to see / hear so many emotionally sensitive and angry about the concept of student loan forgiveness, yet not nearly as angry in a genuine way about the INSANELY MASSIVE MIC. waste, scam, corruption. Student loan forgiveness is literally a drop in the bucket by comparison o_O

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It’s amusing (pathetic and sad as well) to see / hear so many emotionally sensitive and angry about the concept of student loan forgiveness, yet not nearly as angry in a genuine way about the INSANELY MASSIVE MIC. waste, scam, corruption. Student loan forgiveness is literally a drop in the bucket by comparison o_O
Let's forgive mortgages car loans and everything else. I know the government is corrupt and I work for a huge pharmaceutical company that made Bank from COVID-19 and our bonuses were double because of it.
Pfizer has a plant an hour away from us and they give signing bonuses stock options and pay 20% more. Corrupt as hell. Cancel rent? Remember that crap? Nobody canceled mortgages cause of the big banks. When the housing market was up the banks were buying every house they could at 10% more than asking. Then the get in the business of renting. New York is using billions of tax payer funds to house illegals in hotels for thousands of dollars a week. All part of the plan.
Give me my 30 grand back and I will support the rest. I needed my degree to get a career. I didn't go to school to party or socialize I took 18 credits a semester worked out at 4 am classes 7 to 3 and then work 4 to 9 pm on most nights. I also won 2 shows back then life was hard but rewarding for those that put in the effort. Even back then almost 30 years ago there were deadbeats that flunked out and never paid it back including many that were on a free ride.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I don't know why we can't just do the thing that makes sense. Allow student loan debt to be covered in bankruptcy protection.

Banks are making bad loans. These loans are government guaranteed. These people don't pay the loans their entire life, they accrue interest, then they die and they are paid back with taxpayer dollars.

This bullshit where they write bad loans with no regard for the ability to repay is ridiculous.
They did the same thing in the mid 90's with housing loans. Gave out loans for $500K houses to a single woman making less than $40K/yr There is no way payment can be afforded. But then the person accepting the loan should have been smart enough to see that before they signed. The American tax payer got stuck then by being forced to bail banks out. But had the government not gotten involved in the 1st place and caused the problem........... The Community Reinvestment Act regulations break down home-loan data by neighborhood, income, and race; encourage community groups to complain to banks and regulators by allowing community groups that marketed loans to collect a brokers fee: Fannie Mae allowed to receive affordable housing credit for buying subprime securities.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic