Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

High Fructose Corn Syrup

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
High Fructose Corn Syrup is the devil, that is all.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Sugar is Satan in all its forms.

I haven't eaten anything processed or synthetic in over a week and I feel awesome.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Sugar is Satan in all its forms.

I haven't eaten anything processed or synthetic in over a week and I feel awesome.
It's amazing the amount of shit that stuff is in. Really trying to clean things up just for over all health.

Beyond me why the government that is supposed to look out for us and our best interests, has not banned that shit yet.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
We subsidize corn. Duh of course it's in everything.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Monsanto is the FDA,its where their ceo,s go

Reactions: HGH
Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
It's amazing the amount of shit that stuff is in. Really trying to clean things up just for over all health.

Beyond me why the government that is supposed to look out for us and our best interests, has not banned that shit yet.
Well a lot of the top government officials end up working for the major food corporations.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
sick and unhealthy people are a money maker for the government.......

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Corn syrup is glucose. All carbohydrates are broken down into glucose by the digestive system. Glucose is what our cells use for energy. Fructose is fruit sugar. It is in all fruits. The reason high fructose corn syrup is bad is because it is so highly concentrated. Too much gets into the blood stream too quickly. There is always circulating glucose in the blood stream. Too much and it is converted to fat and stored.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Agreed.Definitely not something one wants in their healthy lifestyle or diet.While I do follow the adage that everything is ok to a degree,I try to limit as much bad stuff as I can.While one soda wont kill you,why add more toxins into your system where there are so many toxins we have to deal with every day as it is?

Moderation is the key to everything and sometimes doing what you can to reduce as much as possible the toxins we can is the little things that go a long way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic