Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

High Dose HGH cycle

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Got to make sure you have a legit supplier of kigs bro!! That's the key to good GH! I get mine straight from a manufacturer and don't take the chance in second or third hand transactions.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Also, i'm running 10iu/day of rips at the moment. Have been for a long time. I really don't notice the rejuvenation or repair benefit of it, honestly. If I get hurt, it still takes me the equal amount of time off as it did when I was just on gear and no gh. Same with getting sick. My friend at the gym is NEVER consistently on gear, takes gear when he remembers, and if he feels good, he'll get on 1 kit of growth. This fuck never gets sick or if he does it's for a very short amount of time. I catch something and I'm down for the count. I swear I've been sick with this bug (upset stomach, achy as fuck joints & muscles, and sleeping constantly) for almost a month.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
This is off base maybe. But for recovery reasons wouldnt it be better to run like 2-3 iu a day of like humatrope or saizen versus rips or hyges?? 10iu would run from 15-25 $ a day and you could 2-3 iu of american made for 16-25$ a day.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
The most I have run was 10ius a day but the waking up in the middle of the night feeling like my arms were about to fall off from the pins and needles was too much for me. Now I maintain at a good 5ius a day. I am finishing off the blue tops I have then going straight to the Hyges :)

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
This is off base maybe. But for recovery reasons wouldnt it be better to run like 2-3 iu a day of like humatrope or saizen versus rips or hyges?? 10iu would run from 15-25 $ a day and you could 2-3 iu of american made for 16-25$ a day.

I have a friend who is running HG growth at the moment. Says there is no difference from Rips then the human grade stuff he gets for an outrageous price.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
I've been hearing alot of nonsense about rips. People saying they are ghrh/ghrp. when they come back in bloodwork as high gh serum, baseline igf same as your results

something to think about before you spend any more cash. Ghrp will raise gh serum levels and not igf. Gh should raise igf about 10 points per iu of gh.

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
I agree with the general consensus admin.. Give Hygs a shot and see if you notice a difference in results..

Last edited:
rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
I've heard of guys running 30-40 ius a day of hgh. What brand I have no idea.. If you're going to run over 10ius I would highly suggest keeping an eye on blood sugar levels.. Very easy to go hypoglycemic...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I've been hearing alot of nonsense about rips. People saying they are ghrh/ghrp. when they come back in bloodwork as high gh serum, baseline igf same as your results

something to think about before you spend any more cash. Ghrp will raise gh serum levels and not igf. Gh should raise igf about 10 points per iu of gh.

which brings me to my next point herm...

Blood serum tests are worthless IMO...

If they are SO accurate then why dont they use them in MLB, NFL or NBA???

those of you who rely on blood serum tests for accuracy are just plain ignorant... if you want to know the legitimacy of your GH then find a lab and send it for protein analysis... or trust your guy...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Trust your guy makes no sense.
Its proven over and over that sources lie and sometimes are just clueless.
The source gets screwed by his source and it all trickles down to the buyer.

I have used the rips for awhile.
2x2iu per day.
Not really noticed any excessive bloat.

Just found a kit of Hyge in the fridge and switch to that.
I am a few weeks into that kit and I can't tell any difference.
I have also use pharm grade GH and cant tell any difference.

I am also someone that really dont respond that well to GH>
I dont see the fat loss like so many report.
Not saying its not working at all but its not really that amazing.

I wouldnt use GH if I had to pay for it.
My last few thousand IUs was paid for a by a friend.

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012
Damn, that sucks. Have you been running AAS with the GH? Cause thats where its at... Im seeing amazing results with the hyges and rips at 4ius ED. And its the only thing I have changed. Im very regimented so I know they are working. However, results are different for everyone I guess.

Trust your guy makes no sense.
Its proven over and over that sources lie and sometimes are just clueless.
The source gets screwed by his source and it all trickles down to the buyer.

I have used the rips for awhile.
2x2iu per day.
Not really noticed any excessive bloat.

Just found a kit of Hyge in the fridge and switch to that.
I am a few weeks into that kit and I can't tell any difference.
I have also use pharm grade GH and cant tell any difference.

I am also someone that really dont respond that well to GH>
I dont see the fat loss like so many report.
Not saying its not working at all but its not really that amazing.

I wouldnt use GH if I had to pay for it.
My last few thousand IUs was paid for a by a friend.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Today my face is round and puffy and my hands look like grapefruits. I may try a low dose of diuretic to make it somewhat bearable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic