Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Hiding your gear

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
My women has tried on more than one occasion to smash all my gear! I wish I never told her cause everytime we argue she blames it on gear, biggest mistake for me was telling her. She knows if she doesn't except it I would leave her, it came to that and she chose to except it. But man what a mistake telling her was, everyone is different though.

lol...u wont win that war....A man should allways know NEVER let you wife know shit about shit....They will never lay it down to rest....
She will contuine to blame it on the gear and next time it could be her telling u its me or your gear...I know i played that game....As of now i havent done gear in around 5 years or so....And le me tell ya thank god for old knots or other wise she would know for certain i indulge from time to time....She will feel in places she knows i would stick but when she feels something i jus say..awww..that knot has been there forever....I know every fucken trick in the book...however,its a pain in the ass covering up all the time....Maybe its best////less they know the better off u are because they dont forget shit and its allways your fault.dw

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
the day a woman dictates what i can or cant do is the day she is homeless

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the day a woman dictates what i can or cant do is the day she is homeless

i agree...TRUST..im gonna do what i want to do...make no mistake....Even if i have to lie cheat and steal to do it.....dw

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I have a safe. She thinks I only keep money and document there. Silly woman.

T

titoleroy

Nov 21, 2012
my livin in GF first found my Dbol in my lunch box at work. she did a quick google and had all sorts of questions. i told her that was it and she threw them away, i still had my test at least. then one day i left out a pin, she was real pissed. i was able to finish this time once i explained post cycle therapy. girls are way to investigative and we are way to dumb to get away with it. im trying once more and if she busts me, then shes going to have to love me or leave me.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I didn't tell my first wife because she was so against it eventually I got caught because of some big mouths at the gym accusing me of doing gear. She never let it go I had to get rid of her before I heard the end of it. My current wife gives me my shots and its so much better but you better trust that person 100% because they will use it against you. I guess I'm trying to say is use some common sense and good judgement. Make sure you have a really good hiding spot also.

Sj_macka

Sj_macka

Nov 12, 2012
When I told my wife I wanted to do it. She researched it more than me. I'd wager that she know more about gear use than most people who actually do it!

She fully supports it and understands the reasoning behind it. We have an agreement if it ever gets in the way of me being a good farther, a great husband or effects my ability to earn money then it has to stop.

I was thinking about hiding it as I really didn't think my wife would understand it. She didn't at first so I asked her to research it, I pointed her in the direction of a few forums and different places to read. After a few weeks she respected the decision because she now had an understanding of the facts not some bs story in the red top papers.

Your wife might just surprise you dude..Don't keep things like this from her...When you all of a sudden want to have sex 10 times a day and that's still not enough and start growing rappid she will know something is up...

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
my livin in GF first found my Dbol in my lunch box at work. she did a quick google and had all sorts of questions. i told her that was it and she threw them away, i still had my test at least. then one day i left out a pin, she was real pissed. i was able to finish this time once i explained post cycle therapy. girls are way to investigative and we are way to dumb to get away with it. im trying once more and if she busts me, then shes going to have to love me or leave me.

First Post????

This should be good.......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic