Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Hiding your gear

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
Where is a good place to hide your gear from your wife? Where do ya hide it?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Hiding gear from the wife is a no win situation bro. You can do it with a GF but when you have someone living in the same place for years forget about it. Your best bet is to make sure she is cool with it and if she is not she don't need to be your wife. My wife runs small cycles with me so its a non-issue.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
If you got to hide it from your wife you have problems.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
ha ha ha

Dude, gunslinger is right. Your best bet is to let her know about it because she will find out eventually and you may have more problems than where to hide your gear. I have so many buddies that try that shit and ALWAYS end up fighting with their wife because they find out. If she isn't cool with it you may have to make a decision, the gear or your wife.

I tell you this from experience, luckly for me my wife settled down and we discussed the situation and she was cool with it. I think it was more the fact that I hid it from her than the gear usage itself. Your call bro.

Last edited:
S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Haaa I tell my wife I cycle but still hide the when and where of it.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
dude...you have to tell her, dishonesty in a marriage (or any serious relationship) is a killer. You never know, she may be cool with it....heck, she may even decide to join you LOL.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I have to agree with everyone's comments. Don't hide it from your wife. But when you talk to her about it you've got to speak intelligently about it, and ease any concerns she may have about whether you know what the heck you are doing. That's what my wife wanted to know...

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
dude...you have to tell her, dishonesty in a marriage (or any serious relationship) is a killer. You never know, she may be cool with it....heck, she may even decide to join you LOL.

Thats exactly what happened for me when she seen the results I was getting.

Heavyazzweight

Heavyazzweight

Feb 6, 2012
I just told mine I'm gonna do this. And to do it the safest way possible you need to know about it so that I have someone to monitor me, and I don't have to sneak around. Made her feel like a part of it which took the weird part out of it.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
If I told mine I'd spent 1k on gear, she'd want an equal amount to go shoe shopping with...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I would bet she has a pretty good idea or already knows and if she doesn't she DEF will... They Know Everything... Just slowly ease her into it so she don't think she married a liar!! lol.. start her out ontheir BB Supplements..them move up.. I would STILL hide it tho, she'll bin it..when women get pissed at you they do shit like that cause they know it pisses you off

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic