Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hi, I'm New Here

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Welcome to the board, nice to have you here!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to the board, MightyMouse :)

Ya we all are a cool bunch here...and cut up once in a while LOL

Good luck on your contest prep and here's to you winning it!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks everyone, RR is a good person, I'm proud to call her my friend. Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. Yep, ATW, remember our time at Sizzler, lol!

i thought that was probably you! very glad to have you here and it was wonderful to watch you and RR compete and to have dinner with you guys!

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Welcome to the board, nice to have you here!
Thanks! I see you too, live in Hillbilly Hell, lol. We love Pueblo West, I'm just kidding.

Welcome to the board, MightyMouse :)

Ya we all are a cool bunch here...and cut up once in a while LOL

Good luck on your contest prep and here's to you winning it!

Thanks MW, I intend to kick ass and take names at the CO State contest, lost the Parker Days comp by one point earlier this month. I'm right on track for where I want to be competitively at this time.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
i thought that was probably you! very glad to have you here and it was wonderful to watch you and RR compete and to have dinner with you guys!

Thanks ATW, read part of your training log, you are very strong! Thanks for coming out to watch the NAHA event in Meridian, we are thankful for every spectator we can get. Dinner was fun, it was a pleasure meeting you and your son. You are a trooper for getting into the buffett between the likes of RR, me and Amy at a Sizzler. :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome MM, I made you pink, I hope it doesn't offend you since you are a woman and all. I made RR pink once....................ONCE! I know better now!

Glad to have another strong woman here, and someone who will admit to being RR's friend ;)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Thanks! I see you too, live in Hillbilly Hell, lol. We love Pueblo West, I'm just kidding.

Thanks MW, I intend to kick ass and take names at the CO State contest, lost the Parker Days comp by one point earlier this month. I'm right on track for where I want to be competitively at this time.

Sweet...you should nail it down this time and I bet RR will be helping you get into shape to win!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Welcome! Glad you joined TID!

Love colorado, mainly visit friends up by Salida and colo springs.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
Welcome MM, I made you pink, I hope it doesn't offend you since you are a woman and all. I made RR pink once....................ONCE! I know better now!
What?! Goddammit! Just kidding. It's all good, pink, green, purple, I'm not picky.

Glad to have another strong woman here, and someone who will admit to being RR's friend ;)
Thanks so much, this forum has been awesome so far. I admire RR, she is an incredible strongwoman and a hell of a person. I like her a lot. No homo.

Sweet...you should nail it down this time and I bet RR will be helping you get into shape to win!
I aspire to reach the rarified air of RR someday. Got my 295x3 DL tonight with a belt and chalk, so I might get there, with any luck!

Welcome to the board!
Thanks KBD!

Welcome! Glad you joined TID!

Love colorado, mainly visit friends up by Salida and colo springs.

Thanks Shine! Colorado is pretty cool, I like training at altitude, :)

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Welcome to the Den, Sister, as RR's friend you come highly recommended.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic