Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

HGH with T3 or T4

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
jenner, you have problems sleeping on hgh. I was sleepin like a baby on hyges, crazy vivid dreams, ran them 6 months ramped up to 6 iu's. Since I started the seros at 6iu my sleep has turned to shit, literally haven't slept the last couple nites.

@TG IMO you don't have to run either with hgh, I ran my hgh n test only (50 mg's dbol pwo) and had excellent results with weight loss, density and gains. Most noticable for me was def and vascularity. Some run slin with hgh , some don't. I'll be adding t4 when I start back up.

yea, I always have :(

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Well i started about a month ago on hyges 3iu ed, my joints started killing me.. it was to the point that i wouldnt be able to workout because of the pain. So i lowered it to 2iu ed it was not so bad but i still felt pain.. My sleep was all ****ed up.. So i jumped on jintropin 5iu ed and i have no joint pain but i get the tingle on my fingers, sometimes it hurts to make a fist(my fingers).. I need to get some t4 but MP is gone damn it

I had that when I used Rips, but haven't had an issue since switching to Hyges. It's odd how people react so differently. My sides on Rips were horrible. I literally had cankles from 5iu a day.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
yea, I always have :(

Me too, sorry to hear that, it sucks. For me a good nights sleep is better than sex nowadays. I;m trying melatonin now, let you know if it helps but Im not optimistic. The hgh was great for the 1st month or so , helped alot but now Im back to normal, nite owl

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Me too, sorry to hear that, it sucks. For me a good nights sleep is better than sex nowadays. I;m trying melatonin now, let you know if it helps but Im not optimistic. The hgh was great for the 1st month or so , helped alot but now Im back to normal, nite owl

I've tried it all including ambien cr and that shit just makes me feel worse the next day so I said **** it. It does suck but I just deal with it :)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I've tried it all including ambien cr and that shit just makes me feel worse the next day so I said **** it. It does suck but I just deal with it :)

Have you given Lunesta a try? It's a little less potent as Ambien, which helps some people not feel like crap the next day, but, sometimes isn't potent enough to help them fall asleep. Might be worth a try. It also doesn't have the amnesia and sleep walking side effects like Ambien has.

BTW, that reminds me. I had a client once that was putting weight on while I was working with him. He swore he wasn't eating more than I told him to. Turns out, he was getting up in the middle of the night, raiding the pantry while on ambien. lulz. He finally realized what was happening when he found a newly opened bag of cookies he had bought the day before that shouldn't have been opened, and cookie crumbs in the bed. Crazy stuff. My wife will do that from time to time too.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Have you given Lunesta a try? It's a little less potent as Ambien, which helps some people not feel like crap the next day, but, sometimes isn't potent enough to help them fall asleep. Might be worth a try. It also doesn't have the amnesia and sleep walking side effects like Ambien has.

BTW, that reminds me. I had a client once that was putting weight on while I was working with him. He swore he wasn't eating more than I told him to. Turns out, he was getting up in the middle of the night, raiding the pantry while on ambien. lulz. He finally realized what was happening when he found a newly opened bag of cookies he had bought the day before that shouldn't have been opened, and cookie crumbs in the bed. Crazy stuff. My wife will do that from time to time too.

hahahahaha...even on the cr I would only sleep for 4-5 hours. Never had any weird sides from it. I can fall asleep pretty easy, just can't stay asleep

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
hahahahaha...even on the cr I would only sleep for 4-5 hours. Never had any weird sides from it. I can fall asleep pretty easy, just can't stay asleep

I am the opposite. Have trouble falling asleep, but usually good to go once I do.

Did you know that people used to be far more productive than we are now because of their sleep patterns? It was common for people to wake up in the middle of the night to go for walks, do some work etc. This is one reason why street lights were invented so early, so that people could enjoy being outside at night in the towns.

Anyway, getting side tracked here. The point was, that, it's actually fighting how people really should sleep when we lay down and try to sleep for 8+ hours a night, then get no nap during the day.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I had that when I used Rips, but haven't had an issue since switching to Hyges. It's odd how people react so differently. My sides on Rips were horrible. I literally had cankles from 5iu a day.

I will be doing Rips i hope 1iu to start then maybe taper up to 3iu i hope that shit don't happen to me. i have bad joints to begin with :/

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I will be doing Rips i hope 1iu to start then maybe taper up to 3iu i hope that shit don't happen to me. i have bad joints to begin with :/

If you work up slowly, you should be fine. I tried to go from 2 straight to 5 or 6 right off the bat and got those sides. If you increase gradually over several weeks, sides are WAY better.

Read what ???

Not sure if he meant to read up on T3 vs T4. T3 is is generally preferred over t4. It's been years since I read up on the "why" part of it. Maybe it has something to do with bioavailability? T4 takes much higher doses than T3

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic