Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

HGH with T3 or T4

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
What is your opinion on having to stack T3 or T4 when on GH? I have been hearing people say you have to and others saying you don't??? Is it on a personal bases ?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
My first run with gh. I'm a few weeks in and I'm waiting on hg T4. I'm told this is the way to go. Supposed to help with lethargy(which I'm feeling) and fat burning. I'm kinda lazy anyway, but I've been snoozing kinda hard..naps.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i don't have access to T4 so i will be using T3 if i need to have not decided yet

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
It helped dramatically with lethargy personally

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
I had the same question...lol after starting my gh i get sleepy around noon time.. that never happened to me before..

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
There are some competitors that don't use Hgh, but IMO, they are at a big disadvantage. What I like best about Hgh is its ability to preserve muscle while at large deficits and/or very low BFs. We spend years putting it on, and it's like a security blanket to help prevent losing it in a matter of weeks or months.

WHen people say the two have synergy, I think that's part of it. They both assist in losing BF, for sure.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I had the same question...lol after starting my gh i get sleepy around noon time.. that never happened to me before..

For real. I'm always wanting to nap these days. I hear this goes away even without T4, though. I can't wait for mine to get here.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
What dose of Hgh are you guys on? I have been using 2iu for the last year now. I have some slight fatigue in the afternoon, but I chalk it up to just not enough sleep.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
What dose of Hgh are you guys on? I have been using 2iu for the last year now. I have some slight fatigue in the afternoon, but I chalk it up to just not enough sleep.

2iu's morning and 2iu's evening. Seros. I wanted to finish the vial last night to open this new 5mg kit I got so I think I took 6iu last night?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
2iu EOD..works for me. I sleep like shit period :)
jenner, you have problems sleeping on hgh. I was sleepin like a baby on hyges, crazy vivid dreams, ran them 6 months ramped up to 6 iu's. Since I started the seros at 6iu my sleep has turned to shit, literally haven't slept the last couple nites.

@TG IMO you don't have to run either with hgh, I ran my hgh n test only (50 mg's dbol pwo) and had excellent results with weight loss, density and gains. Most noticable for me was def and vascularity. Some run slin with hgh , some don't. I'll be adding t4 when I start back up.

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012

Well i started about a month ago on hyges 3iu ed, my joints started killing me.. it was to the point that i wouldnt be able to workout because of the pain. So i lowered it to 2iu ed it was not so bad but i still felt pain.. My sleep was all ****ed up.. So i jumped on jintropin 5iu ed and i have no joint pain but i get the tingle on my fingers, sometimes it hurts to make a fist(my fingers).. I need to get some t4 but MP is gone damn it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic