Kiddorism
What's New?

HGH and GHRP-6

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
KBD.... "we kid because we care" lol

Honestly, I care about what happens to you. I have no idea why I give a fuck about what happens to you, but I do, lol. Maybe I feel morally obligated or some other garbage. But, I just want you to be able to live to 30 so you can see what it's like to have declining health :). Haha, but seriously, have I ever steered you wrong in the past?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
The thing that confuses me is that if your GHRP-6 or 2 comes in 5mg vials, how do you reconstitute it to where you can get a 100mcg dose efficiently. For HCG you can add 2 ml of bac water and get 250IU at the "10" mark on the slin pin. But to get 100mcg with 2ml of water you need pull just less than half of half the 10 mark. Does that make sense? lol. Even if you use 4ml of water you still are getting 125mcg at the 10 mark. 5ml would be perfect because you could get 1000mcg per ml and thus the 10 mark would be 100mcg....but can you even fit 5ml of bac water into one of those tiny vials? I've never tried it and the GHRP I've had before was in 2mg vials. It seems that a lot of companies are starting to carry the 5mg vials now instead. Can anyone help me out here? lol

I use 1ml with make every tick on a .5cc slin pin 50mcg. It better to use less BW then more. I use .4ml when mixing 2mg which work out to be 50mcg per tick...

This is a great tool... Calculator

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I use 1ml with make every tick on a .5cc slin pin 50mcg. It better to use less BW then more. I use .4ml when mixing 2mg which work out to be 50mcg per tick...

This is a great tool... Calculator

It's better to use more, because you can get more accurate dosing.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I did 15iu today so far, feel very tired... Thats about it. No pain in joints. gonna do another 5 before bed.

OK I'm late to this thread. IMO you should not dose more than 3IU of GH after taking peptides and do with with in 10-20mins after dosing peptides so that your body see is as one large pulse. When you use the larger amount of SYN GH it cause a bleed effect and this is when you see side and what not. IMO I would run 100mcg of GHRP & MOD GRF(1-29) upon waking, PWO, & before bed and add in in 2-3IU of GH 10mins after your morning and PWO dose of peptides.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
It's better to use more, because you can get more accurate dosing.

When you use more BW it causes peptide degradation quicker, this is the reason to use less BW. It is really not that hard to read a.5cc slin pin and I would say its just accurate. Anyhow I will agree to disagree with you on this one... :)

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I would like to see cites on this.

I went to search for cites for you, and I know there out there. Just buried in Dat board. I know I read this on Dat board, maybe it was a theory maybe not. I come to find that Dat is correct about 99% of the time so I will follow what he says...anyhow I'm really pressed for time these day so If I have more time later I will try to find what I have read on this... :)

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I would like to see cites on this.

Aware failed to dig up anything as claiming additional diluent accelerates degradation is ridiculous and of course not a reason to use less bacteriostatic water.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Aware failed to dig up anything as claiming additional diluent accelerates degradation is ridiculous and of course not a reason to use less bacteriostatic water.

X2........

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010

LOL... Whatever! I simply said I was pressed for time and did a quick search and could not find what I read and frankly could careless if you care to listen to what I have to say. I have way to many personal things going and frankly I'm tired of getting shit on by trying to help people out. Should I mention I have recently been asked to be a rep for a peptides company? hmm I wonder why someone would ask me to do something like that? must be cause they I know I just full of shit! ;) I will now shut my mouth not contribute here..

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Also pressed for time and attempted to do you the favor of a correct path. You not knowing your head from a hole in the ground does not mean you are not a peptide expert

Thank you.
Personally i heard the same thing in one of dat's threads or on his baord or something BUT i decided to try it out for myself with the peptide that everyone talked about it pertaining too, IGF-DES. I took it for a bit at the standard 1ml BW recon and then i recon'd it with 4ml and to be honest, there was absolutely no difference in potency. I think people make these peptides out to be much more fragile then they actually are. But this is just from my experience and opinion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic