jacobss
What's New?

Hey from PA

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Bean sounds like you found a treasure trove of decent equipment which is great since buying weights right now is still pretty hard unless you want to pay out of the a$$.

Good luck with the blood sugar.

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Welcome to the den brother your in good hands!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Welcome to the site with the most knowledgeable and best peeps out there.

Read, ask, and learn.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Welcome.
Making working out a habit is the key. "5pm, time to lift". That way you are programmed to be doing lifting without having to think, plus you will find yourself scheduling other things around it "sorry dude, I'm busy until 5:45".

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Welcome to TID.... and welcome back to the gym!

Bean

Bean

Jul 26, 2020
I try to get as much protein as I can from food. Whey protein is just to help supplement, then if I’m not getting as much from food, at least I’m getting something. I just went to the store yesterday and bought one of those silicone egg rings so I can make egg sandwiches without bread. For lunch I typically eat lunch meat roll ups with cream cheese and pickles. Dinner is where I typically wont get as much protein. I also sometimes will have a premade protein shake for breakfast. And I have peanuts and sunflower kernels for snacks at work. I just made some no sugar added peanut butter balls as well. The mixture is peanut butter with 25% cream cheese and I dipped them in semi sweet chocolate chips I melted down. I also added butter to the chocolate chips for an extra keto boost.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Welcome PA dumpster diver! That's a great intro brother and we're here for ya. Glad ya turned the ship around. Jin's right, maybe should have left the neck pad thing out. Still, you're taking control and to that, I applaud you!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic