Hercules Gym Saturday March 18th

Discussion in 'General Powerlifting Discussion' started by FLEXjs, Mar 12, 2017.

1. FLEXjs

FLEXjs TID Board Of Directors

Apr 23, 2012
    Next Saturday Mrs Flex and I will be driving 230+ miles cross border to Hercules Gym in Syracuse to lift with some of our friends.

Should be there around noon.

Just a heads up in case anyone wants to come by and say hi; I think we have some members here that train there and/or live close by.

HisAngriness likes this.
  2. 5.0

5.0 VIP Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Stop by the Roc and pick me up on your way!!

FLEXjs likes this.
  3. monsoon

monsoon Senior Bacon VIP

Nov 1, 2010
    I have alerted CBP. You will be deported immediately

FLEXjs likes this.
  4. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    You and Mrs Flex will be more than welcome. I know you've met Rheta before and you obviously know some of our members, but if you've never been to Hercules before I think you'll be impressed with the atmosphere. I'll be working Fri night but will definitely make my best effort to get there Saturday

FLEXjs likes this.
  5. FLEXjs

Apr 23, 2012
    We've been there before. We competed there last April at the Spring Supremacy. Rheta is awesome. She's been at every meet we've done.

I will if I can. Might have some other peeps coming with us already though. If they don't come I can grab you on the way. PM me your cell #.

:(

This is why I can't have nice things.

HisAngriness likes this.
  6. FLEXjs

Apr 23, 2012
    Had a great day. Got a new lifetime unwrapped squat PR of 525 and a new lifetime unbelted squat PR of 575.

Benched 325. Blah. My buddy that weighs 100lbs less than me benched 335.

Mrs Flex struggled with squats and I can't figure it out because she's been killing them lately but she did a nice smooth paused bench @ 135.

Vids:

7. 5.0

5.0 VIP Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Congratulations flex, very nice pr's

FLEXjs likes this.