Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Hercules Gym Saturday March 18th

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Next Saturday Mrs Flex and I will be driving 230+ miles cross border to Hercules Gym in Syracuse to lift with some of our friends.

Should be there around noon.

Just a heads up in case anyone wants to come by and say hi; I think we have some members here that train there and/or live close by.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Next Saturday Mrs Flex and I will be driving 230+ miles cross border to Hercules Gym in Syracuse to lift with some of our friends.

Should be there around noon.

Just a heads up in case anyone wants to come by and say hi; I think we have some members here that train there and/or live close by.

Stop by the Roc and pick me up on your way!!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I have alerted CBP. You will be deported immediately

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
You and Mrs Flex will be more than welcome. I know you've met Rheta before and you obviously know some of our members, but if you've never been to Hercules before I think you'll be impressed with the atmosphere. I'll be working Fri night but will definitely make my best effort to get there Saturday

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
You and Mrs Flex will be more than welcome. I know you've met Rheta before and you obviously know some of our members, but if you've never been to Hercules before I think you'll be impressed with the atmosphere. I'll be working Fri night but will definitely make my best effort to get there Saturday

We've been there before. We competed there last April at the Spring Supremacy. Rheta is awesome. She's been at every meet we've done.

Stop by the Roc and pick me up on your way!!

I will if I can. Might have some other peeps coming with us already though. If they don't come I can grab you on the way. PM me your cell #.

I have alerted CBP. You will be deported immediately

:(

This is why I can't have nice things.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Had a great day. Got a new lifetime unwrapped squat PR of 525 and a new lifetime unbelted squat PR of 575.

Benched 325. Blah. My buddy that weighs 100lbs less than me benched 335.

Mrs Flex struggled with squats and I can't figure it out because she's been killing them lately but she did a nice smooth paused bench @ 135.

Vids:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic