Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

help to build muscles

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
Here is a pciture of me. I so do want more defined muscles. Right now I eat a clean diet mostly. I do eat cheese. I lift weights 3 days a week for 60 to 70 minutes. I also do 1 day at 35 minutes. I also run 3 to 5 days a week for 60 to 70 minutes. I drink a whey protien shake after each weight lifting session. So what else can I do? I would like defined abs..killer butt....knockout tricepts and bicepts. I also want to keep my girl shape. Any ideas? Thanks.

Attachments

• SANY0683.jpg
    SANY0683.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 265
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Sorry. I don't have a killer butt.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Here is a pciture of me. I so do want more defined muscles. Right now I eat a clean diet mostly. I do eat cheese. I lift weights 3 days a week for 60 to 70 minutes. I also do 1 day at 35 minutes. I also run 3 to 5 days a week for 60 to 70 minutes. I drink a whey protien shake after each weight lifting session. So what else can I do? I would like defined abs..killer butt....knockout tricepts and bicepts. I also want to keep my girl shape. Any ideas? Thanks.

ok, you need to help us out a little here. one, need your diet, how many calories and what is your macro break down.

second, what are the weights and exercises that you are doing? how many reps etc etc.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I think ATW or one of the other ladies can probably better answer your questions .Lets start here though.What rep ranges are you currently doing ?

What does a training day look like for legs?I ask about legs because you want the killer butt.In fact i know in the ladies section there is a thread about killer butts.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you are training but not growing, that generally means your diet needs some work. I would suggest you check out this thread for diet advice:

http://www.theironden.com/diet-nutrition/3456-free-diet-advice-critque-3j.html

It sounds like you are looking for a personalized training and diet plan from us. That isn't a realistic expectation. We can help make improvements here and there and answer specific questions, but your question is very broad in its nature. Spend some time here on The Iron Den, read the threads on bodybuilding, dieting and training and try and come to a better understanding of the many factors that go into muscle growth.

Good Luck!

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011

Defined abs only come with lowering your body fat percentage and for some it is easier than others.To build the muscles you would like you'll need to keep lifting (obviously). Both things take time so don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals.

Two things I would suggest would be to really outline your diet and training for us when you get a chance and possibly post this in the women's section. I don't go in there really so I have no idea how much traffic it gets but you'll probably find someone in there who can give you more advice that you can relate to as a female.

Sorry this wasn't much help but keep working and give us more detail when you can.

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
I eat a low fat,low sugar. low salt diet. I also eat whole grains,fruits, veggies and lean meats. I usually don't eat red meat. I do chicken and fish. for my bicepts, tricepts I use 15 pound weights. I do 6 reps of 12 each. I also bench press 33 lbs. I do 3 reps of 12 each. I also use the leg lift on my bench and I have 55 lbs of weight on there. I do 3 reps of 12 each. I also do squats of 3 reps of 12 each. So does that give you an idea? Thanks for your support.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
How much is low fat?low sugar? how many calories are you taking in on training days and non training days? Do you follow a structured program for weight training or do the same thing in the gym every training day?

It all gets very confusing and detailed.Trust me I wanna bang my head against the wall sometimes.When I ask for help and end up with two hours of homework just figuring out what I should eat and when and then there is working it out around training.But in the end if you want results that is what has to be done.It is also why so many people dont achieve results.They dont want to put the work in to get them.
That is what seperates us from them.

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
Low fat,low sugar and low salt is as low as you can get without eating any that's what I eat. I try changing up my workouts to build muscle confusion. I eat around 1200 calories on a non workout day and 1600 to 1800 on a workout day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic