Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Hello Everyone

S

stanleyveitch

Sep 9, 2015
I put on weight very easily, even I follow regular diet plan and doing exercise on regular basis, but these things are useless. Then I tried some Weight Loss Supplements along with these activities. Thankfully it is working and I loss around 15Kg in a month.

Please let me know if there is some other way I can loss some more.

D

davidslaton2015

Aug 27, 2015
I put on weight very easily, even I follow regular diet plan and doing exercise on regular basis, but these things are useless. Then I tried some Weight Loss Supplements along with these activities. Thankfully it is working and I loss around 15Kg in a month.

Please let me know if there is some other way I can loss some more.
Welcome aboard!

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Welcome... sounds like you're on the right track.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome brother. I can understand the desire for weight loss but if you get serious about lifting your weight will change and you will begin to have more control over your body and get it to do what you want.

Me... I want weight gain. But I can control it. I can make my body lose or gain weight using my lifting and diet.

F

Feistychica305

TID Lady Member
Sep 12, 2015
Hi! Congratulations on the weight loss. I'm also someone who used to struggle with weight gain, but now I'm pretty much free of these dietary yo-yos. It started with becoming a health coach. I started becoming really conscious of my diet and then, combined with lifting, things changed. Nutrition is number one though. You can email me if you like at scratch the diet. This is my website. Best of luck and keep lifting!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Have patience and keep driving with hard work. Welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic