Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Health Scare

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Get your heart checked while your at it. Get a stress test. Low kidney function is a possible indicator of something wrong with your heart.

Just had all this stuff done. If you juiced for any length of time I would get it checked as soon as you can.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Get your heart checked while your at it. Get a stress test. Low kidney function is a possible indicator of something wrong with your heart.

Just had all this stuff done. If you juiced for any length of time I would get it checked as soon as you can.

Theey actually want me to do a chest X-ray asap but I haven't made time. My cardio has improved leaps and bounds though in just a week. I was meant to be a runner. I have that natural build. Tiny wrists ( legit 6" wrists) and tiny ankles that make it hard to run when I'm heavy. So I've been doing low impact cardio since I found out about the cholesterol. Like 20 minutes each on elliptical, bike, and stair climber. Killed me on Monday but by Friday I sailed through it. I'll up the intensity next week.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I remember when I had THAT discussion with the doc "Holy shit... your creatin and BUN levels are through the roof!!!" ... "Yeah... I take creatine and eat a lot of protein, I am muscular so naturally those levels will be high"... "yes, I suppose you may right"..."does that mean this visit is free???"..."NO, it means you need to stop taking everything and come back in 30 days to test your theory"... "DAMMIT! I guess you win again"... "See you 30 days Mr.Core, the receptionist will schedule your next appointment"..... I was right ;)

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I remember when I had THAT discussion with the doc "Holy shit... your creatin and BUN levels are through the roof!!!" ... "Yeah... I take creatine and eat a lot of protein, I am muscular so naturally those levels will be high"... "yes, I suppose you may right"..."does that mean this visit is free???"..."NO, it means you need to stop taking everything and come back in 30 days to test your theory"... "DAMMIT! I guess you win again"... "See you 30 days Mr.Core, the receptionist will schedule your next appointment"..... I was right ;)

yeah that's my experience so far, verbatim.

although, there is some shit i'm still taking so the creatinine esp. will still be high. sorry/not sorry

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I got a blood test last month and my creatinine levels were off the charts. I didn't really know anything about that and all I was told was that my kidneys might not be working and they needed to do another test. So I spent part of last month kinda worried about/thinking about mortality. And then I also found out that my cholesterol is ridiculous. Bad stuff too high (391, should be below 200) and good stuff too low. So now I'm on Lipitor and baby aspirin and shit.

Kidneys ended up being fine. They make you save a day's worth of urine and then draw blood the next day and compare the levels of creatinine in your blood vs urine. Carrying around that gas can full of piss all day wasn't fun.

Anyway, when you're thinking about dying there are plenty of things you realize are wastes of time. Like the show Girls, or arguing about Muslims on the internet. I spent a lot of quality time with friends, called my mom a lot (but maintained the standoff with my dick dad).

Did you miss me?

When mortality smacks you in the face it gets your 100% attention. Makes you take count of the shit and people in your life that really matter as well as the stoopid stuff. Life's too short and can be gone LITERALLY in the blink of an eye. Not worth carrying burdens HGH, I finally made amends with my Pops after many decades..still don't see eye to eye but I'm ok with that. Is what it is. Glad to see you're ok and have you're shit wired tight.

even if you are a butthole!!:D

When you have a health scare, it definitely makes you look at life different and realize the important things. Glad you are ok.

Amen

Reactions: HGH
Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Do u take any efa like fish or flax oils? If not start ASAP. Borage and krill are also good. That will help with cholesterol. Also try taking 1 teaspoon of braggs raw apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water/juice 3 times daily. The baby asprin help but not as much as BB think it does.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic