Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Health Scare

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I got a blood test last month and my creatinine levels were off the charts. I didn't really know anything about that and all I was told was that my kidneys might not be working and they needed to do another test. So I spent part of last month kinda worried about/thinking about mortality. And then I also found out that my cholesterol is ridiculous. Bad stuff too high (391, should be below 200) and good stuff too low. So now I'm on Lipitor and baby aspirin and shit.

Kidneys ended up being fine. They make you save a day's worth of urine and then draw blood the next day and compare the levels of creatinine in your blood vs urine. Carrying around that gas can full of piss all day wasn't fun.

Anyway, when you're thinking about dying there are plenty of things you realize are wastes of time. Like the show Girls, or arguing about Muslims on the internet. I spent a lot of quality time with friends, called my mom a lot (but maintained the standoff with my dick dad).

Did you miss me?

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Damn bro, I hope you get that under control!

Reactions: HGH
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
That's scary bro, Look at your diet and the food you're eating, might be time for some changes there too. Keep us updated, and I hope all will be fine.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Scary to say the least but it puts your life in perspective real quick. Glad it got caught before it caught you!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Glad it turned out ok.

My buddy was in the hospital for that same issue a few years ago. His legs swelled up 2 - 3 times their normal size out of the blue. It was a weird combo of things as he was a long distance runner.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I got a blood test last month and my creatinine levels were off the charts. I didn't really know anything about that and all I was told was that my kidneys might not be working and they needed to do another test. So I spent part of last month kinda worried about/thinking about mortality. And then I also found out that my cholesterol is ridiculous. Bad stuff too high (391, should be below 200) and good stuff too low. So now I'm on Lipitor and baby aspirin and shit.

Kidneys ended up being fine. They make you save a day's worth of urine and then draw blood the next day and compare the levels of creatinine in your blood vs urine. Carrying around that gas can full of piss all day wasn't fun.

Anyway, when you're thinking about dying there are plenty of things you realize are wastes of time. Like the show Girls, or arguing about Muslims on the internet. I spent a lot of quality time with friends, called my mom a lot (but maintained the standoff with my dick dad).

Did you miss me?

Nope. Glad you're ok tho

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Dude... Were you fasted for 12 hours before the bloodwork? That's cray cray high like you ate a bunch of eggs and steak right before the test lol

the bottom part of your post made me chuckle though
glad you are alright brother !

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Dude... Were you fasted for 12 hours before the bloodwork? That's cray cray high like you ate a bunch of eggs and steak right before the test lol

the bottom part of your post made me chuckle though
glad you are alright brother !

I did the fasting! The doc was blown away. At the time of the blood test I was on test, tren & letro and had been for a while. Now I'm on Lipitor and baby aspirin. :-/

But yeah it's ****ed. She told me I was at extremely high risk for stroke or heart attack.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Damn bro, I hope you get that under control!

im working on it!

That's scary bro, Look at your diet and the food you're eating, might be time for some changes there too. Keep us updated, and I hope all will be fine.

Yeah I've made some huge changes already. I haven't enjoyed a bite of food since the Super Bowl. Except my morning oatmeal with banana. That shit is dope.

Scary to say the least but it puts your life in perspective real quick. Glad it got caught before it caught you!

Thank you!

Glad it turned out ok.

My buddy was in the hospital for that same issue a few years ago. His legs swelled up 2 - 3 times their normal size out of the blue. It was a weird combo of things as he was a long distance runner.

That's ****ed, but I wouldn't mind my quads doubling. :)

Nope. Glad you're ok tho

You bastard! Thank you though.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
When you have a health scare, it definitely makes you look at life different and realize the important things. Glad you are ok.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Welcome to the world of AAS...It only gets worse as you get older so you've got THAT to look forward to...:)...Glad to hear you're doing better...

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Time for some changes. Glad ya caught it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic