Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

HCG with TRT

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
There is pre-mixed. I just wonder about the potency from heatchanges ove rtime during shipping etc. This thread shows another reason GP Docs and Endo's shouldn't be you're go to for hrt. A doc that specializes in hrt takes the guesiing game out

Heat shouldn't affect the HCG powder before it's reconstituted. Only after reconstitution do you need to worry about the potent issues.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Great info, just got my HCG script to go with my Test 200 that I have been on for 6 months. The compound-er I buy my Test from charges $102 including FED EX overnight. Its only 6000 strength? And.... it comes pre-mixed ready to go???? Anyone heard of this before? I use Anazeo Health in Vegas.

The real question I would like to know is, HCG best in the muscle or under the skin? I watched some Youtube videos and when women are using it for weight loss they inject under the skin, I am using it for shrinkage of the eggs.

Thanks for any insight

You can use HCG both IM and sub-q. The only difference is the absorption rate.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If refrigerated and stored prowly it maintains potency for around 60days. After that it begins to lose potency. It's still good after that but you may need to increase the dosage slightly for the same effect

Actually HCG starts to degrade at around 14 days after re-constitution

Heat shouldn't affect the HCG powder before it's reconstituted. Only after reconstitution do you need to worry about the potent issues.

Uhhh, yea that's what I posted, we were talking about the ''pre-constituted'' hcg. Means comes already mixed

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I read a great article posted on here about adding HCG to a TRT protocol. I showed it to my doctor and she said "if you want it, I will write you a script". So I got the perscription at the pharmacy but my insurance wouldn't pay for it so it was going to be all out of pocket.

The HCG came in a vial for self injection and it is a 40 wk supply. However, I read the fine print and it says that it must be refrigerated, and that it's only good for 30 days. It cost me $220 which I figured wasn't so bad for 40 wks. But now I'm finding out it's really only good for 4 weeks so that's over $50/wk. THAT SUCKS!!! I probably wouldn't have bought it if I knew that.

Does anyone know if I have any options on making it last longer?

I wonder if I pre-filled the syringes and froze them, if it would last longer. Then I could just thaw each one as at the time I used it.
???

The shelf life is generally limited to thirty days AFTER it's been reconstituted with bacteriostatic water.

However the shelf life is reduced to SEVEN days if mixed with sterile water.

A "40 week supply" for $250.00 I seriously doubt that.

How long your product will last is contingent upon the total QUANTITY PURCHASED and your WEEKLY DOSAGE!

Best
Jim

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Next time opt to buy 1500iu or 2000iu amps. Its easier, and you dont have to worry about it degrading. You'll use up one amp in one week..

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Have a buddy if mine that wants to have a kid. Get himself checked out and he's shooting blanks.

The doc out him on 3000ius hcg 3x a wk. And his insurance doesn't cover it. It costed him $250 for 10,000ius.

The doc said he wants him to run the hcg for 2 to 6 months. I'm no doc but I couldn't believe when he said 9000ius a week total. I'm picking up some hcg for him since he'll save a ton of money.
doc can't prescribe clomid as it's clinical function for reproduction is for women in that regard.. however it took me to well over 2 million up from 100,000 sperm count.. .. i know it's a while ago, but clomid is magic when it comes to sperm production.

hahaha, just saw this as an old thread, sorry to have bumped it.

A

Archangel

Dec 10, 2015
Very useful info! You are absolutely right.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
Years ago I was researching the refrigerated life of HCG once reconstituted and it was manufacturer dependent. I saw ranges from 30-60 days once reconstituted and refrigerated.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I only inject my HCG 1x/week and typically only inject about 500IUs at a time for my TRT protocol, and so I regularly have my HCG reconstituted in the fridge for 10 weeks or more. And it's just the Chinese generic stuff. It still seems to work just fine for me.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Tommy you using Bacteriostatic water. To get you that 10 week usable /stable time?
Is your trt hcg as simple as 500iu weekly? I have never stuck with a protocol .
G

I only inject my HCG 1x/week and typically only inject about 500IUs at a time for my TRT protocol, and so I regularly iu have my HCG reconstituted in the fridge for 10 weeks or more. And it's just the Chinese generic stuff. It still seems to work just fine for me.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Tommy you using Bacteriostatic water. To get you that 10 week usable /stable time?
Is your trt hcg as simple as 500iu weekly? I have never stuck with a protocol .
G

Yes, I use the bacteriostatic water. I've been running test non-stop for the last 9 years, and usually at about 150-200mg/wk. For the first 4 years I would pin the HCG on days 5 and 6 after I pinned my test at 250IU each. After a few years I got lazy and now I simply pin 500IU 1x/week. I haven't noticed any difference.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic