Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HCG with TRT

D

Dsly

Dec 5, 2012
I read a great article posted on here about adding HCG to a TRT protocol. I showed it to my doctor and she said "if you want it, I will write you a script". So I got the perscription at the pharmacy but my insurance wouldn't pay for it so it was going to be all out of pocket.

The HCG came in a vial for self injection and it is a 40 wk supply. However, I read the fine print and it says that it must be refrigerated, and that it's only good for 30 days. It cost me $220 which I figured wasn't so bad for 40 wks. But now I'm finding out it's really only good for 4 weeks so that's over $50/wk. THAT SUCKS!!! I probably wouldn't have bought it if I knew that.

Does anyone know if I have any options on making it last longer?

I wonder if I pre-filled the syringes and froze them, if it would last longer. Then I could just thaw each one as at the time I used it.
???

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
You cannot freeze HCG or peptides like IGF, or HGH... "EXTREME" heat and cold can cause degradation..

Also when you mix HCG it does begin to degrade slowly...Mind you, find me a study that shows it is only good for 30 days and I will piss on it. I have used it months later and it is still active. Is it full strength? Probably not. This is a lie that the FDA and pharmaceutical companies would like you to believe, so you need to purchase more.

Remember when creatine first came out and you had to do a "loading phase" according to certain companies, and it was something like 30grams of creatine for the first week or month LOL..just to make you waste more product..well that to a degree is what this is.

The only way you can make it last longer is to leave it as concentrated as possible, which will result in very small injectable dosages. For example, I personally would only use 1cc of water mixed in a 5K kit. If you were doing 250iu increments, you are going to need such a small amount of product, on a 50unit slin pin, 250iu would literally be up to the dash mark which says "5" or what would be literally 1/8 of an inch or less. It will still work just fine.

I will tell you, you have been had by our wonderful US gov't and pharmaceuticals industry. Don't be upset, it happens to any American buying medication..aka you are being ripped off.

I am guessing you have a 10K iu kit, but it will be even sadder if you have a 5K kit.

On the black market, you can get a legit 5K kit for anywhere from 15-30 dollars. Bac Water costs about $5-10 bucks for 30mL.

If you are running 250iu 2x per week, then a 5K kit would last you 5 months. Or 20 weeks.

Find a good research company. If you don't know anyone to ask , find a VET and ask them. When you see them for 15-30 dollars..take your 220 dollars and stock up. For 220 dollars you will buy enough to last years at that dosage.

Trust me when I tell you that hcg is widely available. There is no shortage of this product at this time.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
I ran it 250ius 2 days before my shot and another 250ius the day before my shot. Worked pretty good doing it that way.

D

Dsly

Dec 5, 2012
Thanks for the info. Its a 10k kit. Looks like I need to shop around.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Your math is wrong. If you are running a 5k kit at 250 x2 a week. It will last 10 weeks.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Your math is wrong. If you are running a 5k kit at 250 x2 a week. It will last 10 weeks.
This is right..sorry I did calculate it at 250iu so what I meant to say was 20 shots, not 20 weeks. 10 weeks at 500iu total per week. You are 100% right.

My apologies.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
What kind of water did it come with, sodium chloride? I always throw that out and use bacteriostatic water instead. If you reconstitute with BW, I'm pretty sure it can last you much longer than 30 days without losing potency. The BA in the water also keeps out any bacteria. I think with sodium chloride, it's meant to be injected all at once. I go 10 weeks each time with the BW and don't notice any difference.

You can buy HCG dirt cheap from overseas pharmacies like alldaychemist.com and reliablerxpharmacy.com.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea, there's some miscomm's here. How many vials did your script come with? A 40 week supply would be several vials\containers. Look on a vial and see how many ''IU's'' are in it. Should be 2500, 5000 or 10,000 IU's. Then check what your Doc prescribed it at, normal hrt levels are 250 iu's per inject -500IU's per week. I would def chuck the solution it came with and get BAC water. Chris is right, you're getting anally violated on that price

M

MaineGuy

Feb 23, 2012
What kind of water did it come with, sodium chloride? I always throw that out and use bacteriostatic water instead. If you reconstitute with BW, I'm pretty sure it can last you much longer than 30 days without losing potency. The BA in the water also keeps out any bacteria. I think with sodium chloride, it's meant to be injected all at once. I go 10 weeks each time with the BW and don't notice any difference.

You can buy HCG dirt cheap from overseas pharmacies like alldaychemist.com and reliablerxpharmacy.com.

I went to reliablerx and they only have the ampules. I want to get the 5000iu ampules, but I am not sure how I would use these. I've always had the 5-10ml vials. Are these ampules only for a one time injection? I see the pic shows sodium chloride written on the amp, which leads me to believe this is already constituted. Any help would be great, I need some HCG badly.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
The sodium chloride ampule is for single use injections. There will also be a vial with the lyophilized hcg in the bottom. If you plan on using the HCG over a the period of a month or two then you will need to get some bacteriostatic water to mix it with.....if not then you can use the NaCl.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
where is the article you showed your doctor? There is a positive..you have a script for the hCG. This alone is worth it's weight.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Have a buddy if mine that wants to have a kid. Get himself checked out and he's shooting blanks.

The doc out him on 3000ius hcg 3x a wk. And his insurance doesn't cover it. It costed him $250 for 10,000ius.

The doc said he wants him to run the hcg for 2 to 6 months. I'm no doc but I couldn't believe when he said 9000ius a week total. I'm picking up some hcg for him since he'll save a ton of money.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic