Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HCG with TRT

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Have a buddy if mine that wants to have a kid. Get himself checked out and he's shooting blanks.

The doc out him on 3000ius hcg 3x a wk. And his insurance doesn't cover it. It costed him $250 for 10,000ius.

The doc said he wants him to run the hcg for 2 to 6 months. I'm no doc but I couldn't believe when he said 9000ius a week total. I'm picking up some hcg for him since he'll save a ton of money.

This type of dosing from Docs on the edge is actually becoming more common than you would expect. One of my best friends is getting blasted with 1000iu daily for a fairly extended time. I am a fan of his docs aggressive approach.

TS, you should really check with your insurance. I most are covered up to 750 dollars on all infertility spending. Check it out.

M

MaineGuy

Feb 23, 2012
The sodium chloride ampule is for single use injections. There will also be a vial with the lyophilized hcg in the bottom. If you plan on using the HCG over a the period of a month or two then you will need to get some bacteriostatic water to mix it with.....if not then you can use the NaCl.

Thanks for the reply. My problem is that it looks like the HCG also comes in an ampule, no vial is shown. If it were in a vial I agree just to add BAC to it. I cannot find anything that has the HCG in a vial, looks like a shortage is going on or something.

T

trinitysurf

Mar 10, 2014
Lots of great info on HCG here. There's no shortage re: HCG. As mentioned further up thread, it is widely available.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I read a great article posted on here about adding HCG to a TRT protocol. I showed it to my doctor and she said "if you want it, I will write you a script". So I got the perscription at the pharmacy but my insurance wouldn't pay for it so it was going to be all out of pocket.

The HCG came in a vial for self injection and it is a 40 wk supply. However, I read the fine print and it says that it must be refrigerated, and that it's only good for 30 days. It cost me $220 which I figured wasn't so bad for 40 wks. But now I'm finding out it's really only good for 4 weeks so that's over $50/wk. THAT SUCKS!!! I probably wouldn't have bought it if I knew that.

Does anyone know if I have any options on making it last longer?

I wonder if I pre-filled the syringes and froze them, if it would last longer. Then I could just thaw each one as at the time I used it.
???

Why run hcg anyway?? Unless you want to have kids, or the shrinkage of your balls which in turn makes your dick look 10 times bigger. If don't like that I could see why we want to run it... Lol

R

roscoedog

Jun 12, 2013
Great info, just got my HCG script to go with my Test 200 that I have been on for 6 months. The compound-er I buy my Test from charges $102 including FED EX overnight. Its only 6000 strength? And.... it comes pre-mixed ready to go???? Anyone heard of this before? I use Anazeo Health in Vegas.

The real question I would like to know is, HCG best in the muscle or under the skin? I watched some Youtube videos and when women are using it for weight loss they inject under the skin, I am using it for shrinkage of the eggs.

Thanks for any insight

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Why run hcg anyway?? Unless you want to have kids, or the shrinkage of your balls which in turn makes your dick look 10 times bigger. If don't like that I could see why we want to run it... Lol

If you're not on TRT, and still doing pct, hcg makes it much easier to recover. Like night and day difference.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Great info, just got my HCG script to go with my Test 200 that I have been on for 6 months. The compound-er I buy my Test from charges $102 including FED EX overnight. Its only 6000 strength? And.... it comes pre-mixed ready to go???? Anyone heard of this before? I use Anazeo Health in Vegas.

The real question I would like to know is, HCG best in the muscle or under the skin? I watched some Youtube videos and when women are using it for weight loss they inject under the skin, I am using it for shrinkage of the eggs.

Thanks for any insight

Very odd, never heard of pre-mixed hcg. All the kinds I have used had to be reconstituted. That includes human grade Pregnyl and Chinese generic hcg vials.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There is pre-mixed. I just wonder about the potency from heatchanges ove rtime during shipping etc. This thread shows another reason GP Docs and Endo's shouldn't be you're go to for hrt. A doc that specializes in hrt takes the guesiing game out

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
I'm fairly certain hcg degrades quickly once reconstituted. So pre reconstituted vials, unless they're refrigerated, seem like a bad idea.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Mine do not come premixed.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

HCG is a wonderful addition to any cycle or TRT/BnC protocol. It's not solely used for fertility issues or testicular atrophy. The P450scc enzyme is responsible for steroidogensis of many endogenous hormones like sex steroids, glucocorticoids, corticosteroids, and more. P450scc is what converts cholesterol into pregnenolone and from there the various hormones your body needs for optimal function. P450scc enzymes have a direct relationship with serum LH concentrations and obviously when running exogenous AAS you shutdown your natural LH production. HCG acts as a LH analog so in this respect it will maintain optimal hormonal production of more than just testosterkne.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I'm fairly certain hcg degrades quickly once reconstituted. So pre reconstituted vials, unless they're refrigerated, seem like a bad idea.

If refrigerated and stored prowly it maintains potency for around 60days. After that it begins to lose potency. It's still good after that but you may need to increase the dosage slightly for the same effect

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic