Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

HCG Timing

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Wow, so much miss-information out there.

I agreed Gunslinger. Just as an example, my TRT doc has me take 1000iu ED for 10 days post cycle with clomid (for a 10week cycle). Why would it be any different for any other cycle of 10-12 weeks. I've never heard that hcg shuts you down, always the exact opposite.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
When your clean you should start 500iu 2 x a week after week 4 usually most people start to shut down around there. Should run 500iu a week 2x for entire cycle and 1000iu the 2 weeks of your PCT run with the Clomid and Nolva from my experience this helps and also help HPTA recover properly for many people after your PCT many people feel run down I believe the body is trying to recover natural levels and you start to drag till recovery

This is what I would agree with based on the medical science I've seen on hcg and by the info given to me by my TRT doctor.

X

XlosTsouLx

Sep 24, 2013
I ran during the whole cycle 500ius per wk, once I had old hcg and had to ran that at 750ius, just listen to your body and adjust

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
I agreed Gunslinger. Just as an example, my TRT doc has me take 1000iu ED for 10 days post cycle with clomid (for a 10week cycle). Why would it be any different for any other cycle of 10-12 weeks. I've never heard that hcg shuts you down, always the exact opposite.

Not all TRT docs are up to date. 1000 IU daily is a surefire way to increase intratesticular e2 which cannot be managed with an AI. Overstimulation of leydig cells is not healthy. There's only so many leydig cells to stimulate. Furthermore; hCG is suppressive, as it mimics the LH analog, both hypothalamus and pituitary gonadotropin releasing hormones and gonadotropins will be hindered. This is why hCG is never to be used post cycle. You're attempting a recovery, by using hCG you're being counterproductive.

A simple blood test will define productivity.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012

Because your half life and other factors(some AAS or more supressive than others, for example Nandrolone) determine when you should start your PCT. Your TRT doc probably needs to study up a little more. If you are on TRT why are you doing PCT? Are you doing this once a year? Standard dose for TRT paitents is 250 iu's twice a week.

mands

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Because your half life and other factors(some AAS or more supressive than others, for example Nandrolone) determine when you should start your PCT. Your TRT doc probably needs to study up a little more. If you are on TRT why are you doing PCT? Are you doing this once a year? Standard dose for TRT paitents is 250 iu's twice a week.

mands

Well no he has me scheduled to come off every 10weeks and do clomid and hcg. Maybe I need to look for a new dr.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have said this many times on this forum before but the whole "do HCG all through your cycle" stuff can be directly traced back to one guy who is a self professed guru on steroid.com. He came up with this theory about 8 years ago and it seems to have became "fact" in the bodybuilding community. I know because I was a member there when he first started pushing his theory. I as well as many people I know and respect have tried it both ways. 250 ius twice a week, 5,000 iu in one shot, 1,000 ius spaced out ect. What I have found works for me and most of the people I know is a few larger doses at the end of the cycle. This is exactly what the Drs say also. Theory and bro science are great, but nothing beats listening to your own body.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Maybe I missed it , but I also heard that HCG should be used throughout ur cycle at 250-500iu's weekly .
I obtained some HCG just to keep my boys full throughout , question is how far along after u begin a cycle should I incorporate the HCG ?
Great Post !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic