Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HCG Timing

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
How many of you run hcg throughout your whole cycle and how many begin towards the end and stop before pct? Explain your reasoning for either please.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I'll start it within the first 2 weeks and run it until 4 days before PCT. I run 500iu/week, pinned 2X per week. I figure out the date of my last pin (4 days before PCT) and count backwards to determine the start date, based on how much I have. Personally I feel it's best to run it for the full cycle rather than blasting at the end. I like keeping the boys alive rather than trying to kick start them at the end. I don't worry too much about the first 2 weeks because you're not really shut down yet.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I'll start it within the first 2 weeks and run it until 4 days before PCT. I run 500iu/week, pinned 2X per week. I figure out the date of my last pin (4 days before PCT) and count backwards to determine the start date, based on how much I have. Personally I feel it's best to run it for the full cycle rather than blasting at the end. I like keeping the boys alive rather than trying to kick start them at the end. I don't worry too much about the first 2 weeks because you're not really shut down yet.

^^^ This is how it should be run...

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah makes sense. I've read so much conflicting info. Such as people using it during pct wouldn't that go against the whole idea since hcg acts as LH and the point of pct is to get your body to start producing its own test as quickly as possible. Then I've read running hcg throughout a cycle leaves you more prone to gyno and could possibly desensitize you to LH. I hear of guys doing 1000ui shots multiple times a week isn't that in itself dangerous for aromatising?
I'm just slowly piecing together my next cycle. Doing alot of research. So far have 10000ui of hcg. Never ran it before. This will be cycle 2. Doing it the smart and responsible way this time lol anyway trying to figure out pros and cons of each method of hcg

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
250 IU twice weekly. From day 2 till the end of cycle.

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
Yeah makes sense. I've read so much conflicting info. Such as people using it during pct wouldn't that go against the whole idea since hcg acts as LH and the point of pct is to get your body to start producing its own test as quickly as possible. Then I've read running hcg throughout a cycle leaves you more prone to gyno and could possibly desensitize you to LH. I hear of guys doing 1000ui shots multiple times a week isn't that in itself dangerous for aromatising?
I'm just slowly piecing together my next cycle. Doing alot of research. So far have 10000ui of hcg. Never ran it before. This will be cycle 2. Doing it the smart and responsible way this time lol anyway trying to figure out pros and cons of each method of hcg

hCG should be avoided post cycle and during PCT. You're correct, hCG is suppressive and should be avoided while you're attempting to recover. Furthermore; 1000IU injections multiple times per week will over stimulate leydig cells and increase intratesticular E2, which cannot be managed with today's readily available aromatase inhibitors. There's only so much stimulation that can be done safely.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
hCG should be avoided post cycle and during PCT. You're correct, hCG is suppressive and should be avoided while you're attempting to recover. Furthermore; 1000IU injections multiple times per week will over stimulate leydig cells and increase intratesticular E2, which cannot be managed with today's readily available aromatase inhibitors. There's only so much stimulation that can be done safely.

Yeah that's what I figured. So basically running it from a little afrer begining to the end is the "proper" most beneficial way to use hcg. What if I'm running say a 16 week cycle with test deca an mast and have a total of 10000iu of hcg. Thats more than enough to cover the whole cycle but do you cut it off a week before pct or days? I've heard different ways

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I just realized you said until end of cycle. So after last shot or after the ester clears?

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
Yes. Once anabolic steroid injects seize, so should hCG.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
When your clean you should start 500iu 2 x a week after week 4 usually most people start to shut down around there. Should run 500iu a week 2x for entire cycle and 1000iu the 2 weeks of your PCT run with the Clomid and Nolva from my experience this helps and also help HPTA recover properly for many people after your PCT many people feel run down I believe the body is trying to recover natural levels and you start to drag till recovery

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Wow, so much miss-information out there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic