arcticranger
What's New?

HCG protocols

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
@Jin

It’s a decent analogy, sorry that your butthurt is standing in the way of you acknowledging that. If you thought that was me being an asshole, then you legit do need some hcg and probably anti-e in your life. Or just get tougher. Again, I provided an answer that stated some things you could’ve googled and verified. Then I provided a full quote from Shine that you could’ve also used to educate yourself.

Instead you chose to debate without reading and even acknowledged that. Don’t have such thin skin if you’re going to walk around talking about things you admit ignorance of.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
@Jin

It’s a decent analogy, sorry that your butthurt is standing in the way of you acknowledging that. If you thought that was me being an asshole, then you legit do need some hcg and probably anti-e in your life. Or just get tougher. Again, I provided an answer that stated some things you could’ve googled and verified. Then I provided a full quote from Shine that you could’ve also used to educate yourself.

Instead you chose to debate without reading and even acknowledged that. Don’t have such thin skin if you’re going to walk around talking about things you admit ignorance of.

The answer to my question is yes. You do want me to stand back up so you can have another go! My e levels are SO high right now. I’m crying here in bed because the big bad man is so mean.

Truth is: you’re just an asshole:)

I posed questions to you about my particular situation. I specifically said I wasn’t arguing against you general point of view.

I’m not butthurt. I was offended at the way you attacked me.

Just because this is a steroid board doesn’t mean you get to forget about being civil.

I’m a mod at UG and I didn’t get there being thin skinned. I also didn’t get there bashing people.

Analogies aren’t science and I’m not a Prius.

You’ll be on my ignore list when I pop
In from time to time to help out LK.

Hope you have a better day.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Please sir, if you may be so inclined as to ascertain that the purposeful intention of all correspondence contained herein was to educate thyself and I’m terribly sorry if I have offended ye.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
IMPORTANT:

Hcg is NOT for testicular atrophy, in the sense of size. It’s for testicular atrophy in the sense of diminished function. And your testes do quite a bit more than pump out kids.

Shine (RIP) made a great post years ago about the powerful importance of hcg as a neurotransmitter, helping to maintain healthy communication between your hormones and chemicals, etc.

This makes your mood better.
This makes your brain sharper.
This makes your body healthier.

Stop perpetuating the myth that if you don’t care about testicle size or having kids then you don’t need hcg.

If you take exogenous test, you need hcg, period.

BINGO!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Also, your question was answered in this thread, with science, and links to said science, and not by me but by a quote I posted, so you can’t willfully claim ignorance while mod’ing or so selflessly contributing to our board.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
funny i was never able to drop bf lower than 6% till i added some HCG ....dont know the science but it seems HCG played a role
i had this convo before with a top level trainer ---was advised in my next pct to add hcg ---i did feel better and it seemed to reset my system
many years ago and i havent stop using hcg

no clue but ill stick with it

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
I’ve been doing 1000iu/wk in one shot since starting trt. Keep it the same when I bump doses as well. Seems to be working just fine for me.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Holy shit I learned something today. I have been in TRT for 14 years now. My balls have shrunk up a lot in that time. At the start I was doing HCG and then thought Why waste time I'm never coming off this stuff, I don't want kids and ball size what's the difference??? Right? Well, fast forward 14 years still almost all the same thought BUT for the past 10 years my wife and I have been swingers and let me tell you the look you can get from a sexy young lady that grabs your junk and then gives a weird look like "where's your balls" dude is an odd feeling.. Anyway back on point, I have been reading more things on testicle size and it always points to HCG... Now, this thread pops up and there is a whole REAL reason to be using HCG, not for ball size and pleasing my friend's wife with huge balls.

I am going to go back and read Shine (RIP... miss that brother) post and get a real idea of why I need HCG.

Thank you all

Reactions: SAD
T

ToolSteel

Mar 1, 2016
It’s like this

Only applicable to male humans.*

You’re not an outlier.

Since you want to be lazy and willfully ignorant, I’ll give you a simple analogy:

Jin is a car.
Jin replaced his A/C with a turbo for more power.
Now Jin is more powerful but it sucks inside Jim’s cabin.
Jin can’t feel how bad it sucks inside his cabin, so he refuses to believe that it must suck inside of him.
All Jin has to do is roll down his windows. Yes, that’s it. It’s not replacing the compressor, no, but it’s surely helping out Jin’s insides.
But Jin is a Prius. Jin swims upstream and kills his passengers.
That’s one of the dumbest fucking analogies I’ve ever read.
You sure you know how to science?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
That’s one of the dumbest fucking analogies I’ve ever read.
You sure you know how to science?

I tried the smart way of providing links and quoting smarter people.

Then I provided a basic analogy.

You might be looking for some exact analogy where everything lines up beautifully. Sorry I can’t do better than, AGAIN, providing a few links for you and your buddy Jin, along with more than enough keywords for you boys to google.

Did you want to provide something useful to the discussion, tool?

Maybe an analogy that sciences?

T

ToolSteel

Mar 1, 2016
I tried the smart way of providing links and quoting smarter people.

Then I provided a basic analogy.

You might be looking for some exact analogy where everything lines up beautifully. Sorry I can’t do better than, AGAIN, providing a few links for you and your buddy Jin, along with more than enough keywords for you boys to google.

Did you want to provide something useful to the discussion, tool?

Maybe an analogy that sciences?
You provided (through shine’s quote) 2 dead links, a study on post-menopausal women, and a study with only a loose description available that referenced women and rats.
Then came out in full cock swing mode at someone that asked questions and ended their post apologizing for ignorance.
I’d expect more class from the “board of directors”

Reactions: Jin
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You provided (through shine’s quote) 2 dead links, a study on post-menopausal women, and a study with only a loose description available that referenced women and rats.
Then came out in full cock swing mode at someone that asked questions and ended their post apologizing for ignorance.
I’d expect more class from the “board of directors”

I’m sorry that the quick search I did for everyone turned up a very relevant post by a since-passed-on local legend, that has some old links in it.

Did you want me to do more research for you? Not going to happen.

Full cock swing mode? Bro, I never even tried. I give no shits what you think about me or if you decide not to use hcg because you’re completely ignorant. But I’m happy with my contributions.

I didn’t get placed on the Board of Directors to show class to ignorant posters. I didn’t sign a code of conduct. You should take your snowflakes and go play somewhere else if you’re easily offended.

Again, TOOL, I ask you, do you have anything to contribute to the thread? Any studies or theories or practices you’d like to bless us with?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic