Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

HCG protocols

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
So I've been on prescribed trt for about 4 months now and doc prescribed HCG for atrophy after my 90 day bloodwork. I've read protocols ranging from 200iu to 1000iu /week. Just curious what everyone is using. I'm already snipped so I'm only looking to set my balls back to normal. I think I'm gonna do 500iu every 3 days for about 3 weeks then go down to the 200/wk he prescribed once the boys are back to normal.

So, how do you use your HCG?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I just started running HCG with my TRT. I am running 250iu E3D. I pin the day before I take my TRT shot. I was thinking about dropping down to 200ius. I am looking forward to learning what other guys are running. Good thread Ogre.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I don't know if I want to continually run HCG or just plump up the boys every 3 months or so. I don't need the fertility stimulation since I'm fixed. I'm pretty much just using it for cosmetic purposes.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I cycle it a few times a year. Typically like 200ui every 3rd day or so. Seems to work for that way for me.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I’m sterile and I don’t know why I’d care about the size of my useless balls or why anyone else would either.

To each his own.

But why settle for your normal, god given, whimpy balls when you could get a set of https://www.neuticles.com/

They make them for horses. You big stallion.

To answer your question: 2x/wk at 250iu should be sufficient to maintain size. You want to blast some before that to get them up to speed. A week at 1000iu eod perhaps. I’ve used it up to 9000iu per week when I was being treated for fertility.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
IMPORTANT:

Hcg is NOT for testicular atrophy, in the sense of size. It’s for testicular atrophy in the sense of diminished function. And your testes do quite a bit more than pump out kids.

Shine (RIP) made a great post years ago about the powerful importance of hcg as a neurotransmitter, helping to maintain healthy communication between your hormones and chemicals, etc.

This makes your mood better.
This makes your brain sharper.
This makes your body healthier.

Stop perpetuating the myth that if you don’t care about testicle size or having kids then you don’t need hcg.

If you take exogenous test, you need hcg, period.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Good Hrt docs like Crisler *swale on the forums are even adding pregnenolone on top of hcg now *

Few things to consider.

http://www.theironden.com/threads/1...hormone-fights-fatigue-boosts-memory-and-more

Pregnenolone is neurotprotective on the brain.

You loose a lot of natural progest,pregnenolone,dhea when the testes are shut down ,

as I have posted before progesterone however is one specific hormone although there are derivatives and metabolites such as 17a-OH.progesterone that have unique functions or actions that are not, stricktly speaking ,due to progesterone.

One metabolite (produced in the liver's metabolization of progesterone is allopregnanolone, which , if present in sufficient amounts , has an anesthetic effect on brain cells.

By the way the anesthetic effects of progesterone are subsequently shown to be due to GABA-modulatory metabolite 3a 5a THP, while other behaviral effects of this steroid include anxiolyite and anticonvulsant properties. As such potentiating actions of this neuroactive steroid on GABA a receptor function may provide the underlying mechanism for disorders associated with anxiety and seizure activity associated with fluctuations in GABA modulatory steroids, such as premenstrual syndrome and catamenial epilepsy.

Proges helps with thyroid output, and artery health as well.progesterone increases cardiovascular health by decreasing the heart straining that occurs due to cardiovascular ischemia.

Progesterone is not only antiatherogenic but also protects against coronary artery spasm.
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/anti-athero_eff_prog.html
http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v3/n9/abs/nm0997-1005.html

This Article below is a good one to read as well.

IF yo do not use hcg than imo I would add dhea with even a bit of pegnenolone. Start with low doses.

http://www.theironden.com/threads/1...Youth-Associated-Hormones?p=198256#post198256

-Shine

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
IMPORTANT:

Hcg is NOT for testicular atrophy, in the sense of size. It’s for testicular atrophy in the sense of diminished function. And your testes do quite a bit more than pump out kids.

Shine (RIP) made a great post years ago about the powerful importance of hcg as a neurotransmitter, helping to maintain healthy communication between your hormones and chemicals, etc.

This makes your mood better.
This makes your brain sharper.
This makes your body healthier.

Stop perpetuating the myth that if you don’t care about testicle size or having kids then you don’t need hcg.

If you take exogenous test, you need hcg, period.

I’ve asked this question on other boards and never have received a good answer:

I’m completely infertile and hypogonadal (before I ever touched aas) and now on TRT. What exactly do I need my worthless testicles for?

Am I suppose to believe they would function with hcg by managing these other hormones while being completely incapable of their two primary functions? Seems dubious.

I’ve been on hcg and off whilst on TRT. I don’t see I diffence. I appreciate your passionate view and I’m not arguing against your post in general. Just wondering if your universal declaration truly applies universally or not.

Perhaps I’m an outlier.

I haven’t studied the science involved here so forgive any blatant ignorance I may have just blurted out.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012

I’m completely infertile and hypogonadal (before I ever touched aas) and now on TRT. What exactly do I need my worthless testicles for?

Am I suppose to believe they would function with hcg by managing these other hormones while being completely incapable of their two primary functions? Seems dubious.

I’ve been on hcg and off whilst on TRT. I don’t see I diffence. I appreciate your passionate view and I’m not arguing against your post in general. Just wondering if your universal declaration truly applies universally or not.

Perhaps I’m an outlier.

I haven’t studied the science involved here so forgive any blatant ignorance I may have just blurted out.

Some guys have reported 'feeling better' while running HCG with TRT doses of Test. What stood out after reading hours of threads on every board I could find was this: some had a better sense of well being. I am not going to take their word either way and find out how I respond.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I don't know if I want to continually run HCG or just plump up the boys every 3 months or so. I don't need the fertility stimulation since I'm fixed. I'm pretty much just using it for cosmetic purposes.

Could be total BS in order to sell HCG. With that in the forefront, it could makes sense HCG stimulates the production of other hormones. Typically for me I have found running a supplement or compound doesn't always give that 'smoking gun' answer "yes this works". When I discontinue a supplement or compound, that's when I can better make the call "yes it was working, or not".

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It’s like this

Perhaps I’m an outlier.

Only applicable to male humans.*

You’re not an outlier.

Since you want to be lazy and willfully ignorant, I’ll give you a simple analogy:

Jin is a car.
Jin replaced his A/C with a turbo for more power.
Now Jin is more powerful but it sucks inside Jim’s cabin.
Jin can’t feel how bad it sucks inside his cabin, so he refuses to believe that it must suck inside of him.
All Jin has to do is roll down his windows. Yes, that’s it. It’s not replacing the compressor, no, but it’s surely helping out Jin’s insides.
But Jin is a Prius. Jin swims upstream and kills his passengers.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
It’s like this
Only applicable to male humans.*
You’re not an outlier.
Since you want to be lazy and willfully ignorant, I’ll give you a simple analogy:
Jin is a car.
Jin replaced his A/C with a turbo for more power.
Now Jin is more powerful but it sucks inside Jim’s cabin.
Jin can’t feel how bad it sucks inside his cabin, so he refuses to believe that it must suck inside of him.
All Jin has to do is roll down his windows. Yes, that’s it. It’s not replacing the compressor, no, but it’s surely helping out Jin’s insides.
But Jin is a Prius. Jin swims upstream and kills his passengers.
I was humble and gracious to you in My response. Thanks for treating me like a dog (even though I’m *a human)
Do you feel good about yourself now that you’ve thrown your weight around? Want me to get back up so you can knock me down another peg?
Classy guy!
I admitted to not knowing the science and you scold me for being ignorant then Proceede to give me a car analogy! Brilliant.

I’m on this board for one reason. To support LK because traffic is low. Maybe it’s assholes like you that make it so.

-295 pound Prius.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic