Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Has this ever happened to you

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
I haven't squatted regularly for a few months I got a new job an im broke so im working 65-75 hours a week I have Mondays off so I always make bench everything else has had to suffer until work chills out. as soon as im back at it ill post a vid my 665 was in prison so I wouldn't have had a video anyway lol

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
That's a big ass raw bench.... I compete multi ply but I've been hunting a 600 raw in the gym for a few years too. Sounds like you'll get there first!

As far as "Has this ever happened to you?" I'm assuming you mean a massive PR that a training partner calls that you didn't realize you had in you?

Yeah, at my meet last weekend! Sometimes the best thing we, as lifters, can do is to shut up and listen....... If you're in Michigan try to take a trip out to Detroit Barbell sometime. Clay Brandenburg is the man out there that you want to talk to. He benched 930 in a shirt and is a tank raw. The guy knows more about programming and bench mechanics than most guys ever will. At the level you're at it might do you good to talk to the guy.
Let me know if you need contact info.

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
I live fifteen minutes away from there I actually met him at the park by our house an talked to him before I realized who he was he invited me to come down to Detroit barbell an told me to give him a call . It sounds like I should stop procrastinating an call him

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
lol yeah thats the plan hopefully ill get a better job soon an be able to spend more time at the gym

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Cool cool. I picked up the iron 10 yrs ago when I got out and haven't put it down since. Stay safe, stay strong, and stay free!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic