Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Has anyone used "jefit"app

Gloves78

Gloves78

Mar 2, 2013
I downloaded this app called jefit an its awesome has over 1300 exercisers with little vids how to do them.

Also has make your own routine or routines you can download. Really good for a semi beginner like me. And it keeps track of my work outs, what I lift my 1rm etc...

Does anyone use this app. If you do do you know any good routines for 3-4 days a week I can download. I'm beginner- intermediate

Cheers guys if you haven't used it check it out its free

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I got it but never used it LOL. It just seemed to take more time than my usual text it to myself as I go.

Gloves78

Gloves78

Mar 2, 2013
Yeah it's really good for a beginner like me who can't afford a personal trainer.

Any exercises I don't no how to do I look on the app. The little vids showing u how to do exercises are great with instructions and tips on how to do them to.

Also good to remember what weights I'm lifting an how much.

I recommend it for anyone just starting out

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
It looks good. I used it for about 3 workouts then, said screw it and went back to scribbling on a notepad. Its more effort to use than its worth.

Gloves78

Gloves78

Mar 2, 2013
It looks good. I used it for about 3 workouts then, said screw it and went back to scribbling on a notepad. Its more effort to use than its worth.

I don't really no what you mean by it being more effort than its worth. I found it really easy.
once I had my work out in it (which might of taken 15-20 min to set up) it was easy. Now I just touch my phone an it tells me all my stats. What exercise I'm doing an what weight I'm lifting etc and tells me my 1rm an if I beat it.

I forget what I'm lifting a lot of the time an so easy to touch my phone than search around for a bit of scribbly paper

Also I love the graph that shows your progression from when you started to now with the main 6 bench mark exercises( bench , squats etc..).

Anyway for someone starting out who can't afford a personal trainer it's great. Like I don't know many exercises but if I want to add another to my work out its so easy to look through a couple of hundred an pick one out.

C

crxin

Mar 21, 2012
yea i use it, it is a pretty good free app. If it is working for you then keep at it. Thats what is most important.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah I like it but definitely setup your routine before using it the first time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic