Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Halotestin experiences

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
With legit halo, you know if it good with as little as 20mg using it everyday. Your strength should shoot through the roof. I've used 2 brands, one was shit, the other made tren look mild in regards to strength. Dex you should be breaking pr's left and right if you got the real deal.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
20 mgs 1/2 hr to 45 minutes pre...the best pre workout IMO! just too much for this ol' boys blood pressure.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Before a meet I took halo at 40mg Ed for 2 wks and had to stop due to liver pain.... Pain stopped 2 days after discontinuance of the drugs. Strength was great during the time takin.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
I took 40mg/day before my last show for almost 6 weeks. At 3 weeks I had to take a break cuz I was the biggest asshole on the planet. I have never experienced rage like that in my life. It makes tren seem like a pussy cat

Sep 11, 2012
There are a lot of things to consider while taking stenox/halotestin. Everything that has been said by previously is no joke. Your blood pressure will skyrocket, you will be an asshole, you will flip out on people for stupid shit, you will get strong as hell, you will dry out and your plumbs will shrink to grapes. You gotta pay to play. Be safe keep an eye on your bp, keep 5-htp around to keep you chill or prescription meds if you need it, keep hcg handy to keep from too much shrinkage and stay hydrated. It's really best for power lifters that don't want to gain weight and just X amount of weeks before shows to harden and dry up a bit. I personally didn't like it due to all the sides. I took a friend off mine off because his bp was way too high. Be safe and I hope this helps.

Reactions: Dex
ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Halo is the greatest oral ever designed I've run it numerous times and from my experience 30 migs a day is perfect. I was a complete asshole and the guys I worked with at the time even told me so and I ****ed like an animal the ex has a trooper for sure cuz I took it 5-6 times a day from her. It did mess with my skin more than anything else mild acne but it went away when I stopped it.

The strength gains are no joke I went from inclining 225 to 405 in a matter of weeks. And like someone states it's a hard dry dense look you achieve from the stuff. I highly recommend it if your in the right mind frame and can handle the aggression.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I using it and tren to get ready for a shoot. Dry and hard is what I need

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I only use Halo the last 3 weeks before a show, dose jumps up about 10 days out, as injectables start getting dropped. Don't want any lumps on stage.

I increased Halo to 60 mgs at the 10 day out mark.

I would also take a very small amount (10 mgs) before a grappling match and it makes me mean as f%$k. I also refuse to tap and had my leg broken. Fought in finals anyway (lost, but only loss of the season).

Halo is also good for any type of combat competition (boxing, kick boxing, Muay Thai, etc.). Just be sure to fight using the dosage you did training. 400 mgs of test, 300 mgs of EQ, and 10-15 mgs of Halo are what I had my student who fought professionally in MMA and won the Pan American BJJ championship twice use. I would recommend much less for most other athletes.

Unfortunately, once he started tapping me (I was pushing 40, and he was 25, and 250 lbs) he stopped listening. His last professional bought was on TV and he lost. I asked him how much gear he was on and he said "3 grams a week". That much, even if you take no tren, will kill your cardio. In this case, I could not fix stupid.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
I tried 10mg pre workout then worked up to 30mg.....def some aggression there and I lift more than I can def handle! started to feel my pec wanting to tear on chest days bc I was going big...had to drop some of the weight and after running all summer I dropped the halos too...have some leftover for my winter bulker

C

chapel8

May 25, 2012
Is Halo one of the worst orals for liver toxicity?

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
i took 20 mg a day for a few months in the 90s when i was in my 20s and didn't have much morals and had a dark side already i heard a nickname for it haulocaustin to say it altered my reality is being nice ,I'm a gear proponent always and really have no rage stories or dramatic views on gear that being said i remember walking around in crowds or bars whatever i had a euphoric homicidal feeling that cannot be explained sadistic thoughts were nonstop i came to realize evil people do what they do because they like it i became more sick then 2 of my violent friends i could go on and on i did get very strong i know some are gonna say I'm bs and its not that bad ok well if your ground well in morals character maybe but no amount of test dbol etc.affected me mentally like halo even and i repeat even if i wanted to be psycho

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I think that wins for longest run-on sentence ever

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic