Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Hair cuts

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
my hair has never been long. it just doesnt grow. i was so excited because it was getting long but by the time he trimmed it to where it needed to be, not so long anymore but healthy hair looks so much better than long unhealthy hair so not much i can do about it. like in our muscles, genetics are genetics.

ATW...maybe I should point out my hair is what I consider long, maybe 2 inches from my bra in back..but I had always worn my hair in a pixie or just below chin length bob...so long is in the eye of the beholder LOL. I personally feel like I look better with shorter hair, but it is just so much easier to put it in a ponytail and workout LOL.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I ended up getting a cheapo haircut today and now it's back to my shoulders :) still long enough to put up in a ponytail, but short enough to look professional for teaching this fall....I feel so much better now

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
a good haircut, even if it is a cheapo, does feel wonderful. i dont do much of anything with my hair anymore so really it probably doesnt matter how it is cut. i do wish he had cut it the same as he had the first time but i suppose i cant expect him to remember when it had been 6 months :eek:

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I go every three months. Only to get rid of the dead and split ends.
I dont dye or put any chemicals in my hair so it is over all very healthy.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I go every three months. Only to get rid of the dead and split ends.
I dont dye or put any chemicals in my hair so it is over all very healthy.
good for you. i rarely dye mine and havent had it highlighted in almost a year. usually it is a once a year deal when i am feeling blah in the winter months and want something a little different. my mom is 65 yo and has never ever once dyed her hair. we werent allowed to do it as long as we lived at home. im actually thankful for that because my hair is so fine that i would have destroyed it :) drives me crazy to see these young girls with their hair dyed and changing it every other week. it is no wonder they have image issues.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
good for you. i rarely dye mine and havent had it highlighted in almost a year. usually it is a once a year deal when i am feeling blah in the winter months and want something a little different. my mom is 65 yo and has never ever once dyed her hair. we werent allowed to do it as long as we lived at home. im actually thankful for that because my hair is so fine that i would have destroyed it :) drives me crazy to see these young girls with their hair dyed and changing it every other week. it is no wonder they have image issues.

They tend to fry it and then it looks like straw and all nasty. We have a similar rule in our house about the dying hair. Daughter is not allowed until 18.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic