Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hair cuts

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
while in scottsdale this weekend i wanted to get my hair trimmed. i found a younster there in february when i was there working the race track and he did a great job. but it is just about a 3 hour drive one way so is not very convient to swing by for a trim when i need one.

i wasnt sure what we would be doing so i waited until saturday morning to call. luckily he had an opening at 2 in the afternoon. the monchers and i did some shopping and then they went with their aunt and i went to get my hair cut.

i sat down in the chair and he was combing and looking at my hair. he asked how much i wanted cut off as he felt he needed to take off an inch. ok, ok, i know it has been 5 months so an inch isnt that bad. he shampoos and combs and is trimming away and we are chatting and i make the mistake of saying that it is more important to me to have healthy hair than long hair. wrong thing to say because he kept trimming away :eek: needless to say i am back to a length which i dont care for but atleast it is "healthy" hair. i think he probably ended up taking about 2 inches off. i just keep telling myself it will grow.

how often do you ladies get your hair trimmed? i know when i had short hair it was every 3-4 weeks but now it is only about twice a year :( which i know isnt the best for it but dang, i hate going back to shoulder length hair! so by only having it done every 5-6 months i do get about 3 months of a little bit longer hair :D

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I had a trim back in early April, since I became a displaced worker I just don't have the cash to keep it up. Good news though, Bob trades massages and a stylist who works with a massage therapist he trades with wants one too....so I get a cut and color for free :) I am so excited! It will be a real boost to my system, I have been feeling out of it for a while now. Wish me luck, I have no clue how good the stylist is, but am willing to take the risk at this point :)

Normally he only trades so he can get regular massage, so this is like the best present he could give me, he knows I have been stressed and could use some pampering.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im glad i dont have to worry about hair cuts ..mine are dirt cheap..10 bucks per cut...Plus i get a body shave for 10 bucks....dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I had a trim back in early April, since I became a displaced worker I just don't have the cash to keep it up. Good news though, Bob trades massages and a stylist who works with a massage therapist he trades with wants one too....so I get a cut and color for free :) I am so excited! It will be a real boost to my system, I have been feeling out of it for a while now. Wish me luck, I have no clue how good the stylist is, but am willing to take the risk at this point :)

Normally he only trades so he can get regular massage, so this is like the best present he could give me, he knows I have been stressed and could use some pampering.
that is an awesome gift. good for you. sometimes when we are feeling down there is nothing better than a new cut/trim and color to make us feel like a woman again!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im glad i dont have to worry about hair cuts ..mine are dirt cheap..10 bucks per cut...Plus i get a body shave for 10 bucks....dw

LOL you guys do have it way easier when it comes to the hair department! :D

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
no kidding, guys have it easy...I buzz Bobs head about once a week LOL, when we first started dating he had long hair (and had just donated 10" to locks of love LOL) and I had a very short pixie cut.....now my hair is long and his is gone haha

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I had my hair professionally cut almost a year ago, and have been on a mission to grow it out. I trim it myself when the ends get really bad though, so that cost me a $15 pair of hair cutting scissors lol and I do it about every other month

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I had my hair professionally cut almost a year ago, and have been on a mission to grow it out. I trim it myself when the ends get really bad though, so that cost me a $15 pair of hair cutting scissors lol and I do it about every other month
my hair has never been long. it just doesnt grow. i was so excited because it was getting long but by the time he trimmed it to where it needed to be, not so long anymore :( but healthy hair looks so much better than long unhealthy hair so not much i can do about it. like in our muscles, genetics are genetics.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I am horrible about maintenance on my hair. I trim my own bangs fairly often but the back...............not so much .Maybe once a year?

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I get a haircut maybe 3-4 times a year. I forget to do it.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I LOVE a fresh cut...get mine done every 6 weeks to maintain the kind of cut i have. Thinking of letting it grow though, but hubby likes it short...hmmmm...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic