Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Gym Pic From Friday

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Thanks everyone. I've been out of the gym since Jan 16th when I had two hernias repaired. I had major complications with post operative urinary retention. I couldn't pee for almost a month. 7-8 trips to the ER... violated with a cath too many times to number... I'm peeing again thank God! Looking to get back in the gym mid-March.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Thanks everyone. I've been out of the gym since Jan 16th when I had two hernias repaired. I had major complications with post operative urinary retention. I couldn't pee for almost a month. 7-8 trips to the ER... violated with a cath too many times to number... I'm peeing again thank God! Looking to get back in the gym mid-March.
Ugh that sounds horrendous , but seems you're on the up and up , good to hear ....

God speed to you and your recovery

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Iron glad your okay one question will you be lifting heavy again or will you be changing your training as far as weights go

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I'm willing to bet you will come back stronger than before.

You look great, wish I had your thickness. You can tell the years of hard training that has built your look.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Good luck on your recovery from surgery bro. We'll both be getting back in the gym about the same time.. hope all goes well for you

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
hope you feel better soon, and that transformation is indeed something to be very proud of

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Get better bro, sorry to hear of your struggles.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Yeah, urinary detention is a real pisser, lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Iron glad your okay one question will you be lifting heavy again or will you be changing your training as far as weights go
I had been thinking about moving to a moderate-heavy with higher reps anyway, so I may give that a try and see what the results are. I am NOT going to lift scared though... If I did that, I would just quit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic