Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gym Pic From Friday

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Look real solid man...I'm 234lbs at 5'11 and look twice my size in that pic...

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Damn bro that's a hrll of an improvement from 09.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
good work... how about the wheels?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Amazing transformation brother! Well done! Hope you recover soon enough. I like how big and full your upper pecs are!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You look solid, a lil watery but solid. Good luck with the surgery.

A compliment is never enough, without a negative critic lol.

U look jacked bro, SWOLE KEEP IT UP!

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
It's called honesty, I'm used to looking for the areas needing improvement and nobody is without issue including me, you and everyone else. I don't think saying someone is holding water is a big deal I'm sure II knows he isn't dry and it was not an insult.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
It's called honesty, I'm used to looking for the areas needing improvement and nobody is without issue including me, you and everyone else. I don't think saying someone is holding water is a big deal I'm sure II knows he isn't dry and it was not an insult.

Relaxxxx, im just jokin. Jeez... Something needs to be legalized asap...... HOOAH! lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
good work... how about the wheels?
They are always an uphill battle IC. Genetics didn't do me any favors there, but aside from my current hernia situation, I work them mercilessly.
No offense taken.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
They are always an uphill battle IC. Genetics didn't do me any favors there, but aside from my current hernia situation, I work them mercilessly.
No offense taken.

Dont worry about legs man, im in the same boat as u, this injury totally fucked them up. But im gonna post a video and a bunch of pics in about another month and a half of bulking. So well see how far my legs will come.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Hey bro you looked big in your current pic.

Then i seen your before pic from 3 years ago and now your current pic looks even bigger.. .crazy transformation brutha!

Keep up the hard work! It's paying off!!!!

LB

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Looking swole. Huge leap from 2009.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic